Stryker 988 Digital Camera Head with Coupler
Introducing the Stryker 988 Digital Camera Head with Coupler.
- DVI, SDI, IEEE, XGA, BNC, S-Video, RGB outputs/inputs – allows for use of high resolution analogue signals or pure digital signals.
- Cross-specialty platform: Arthroscopy, Cystoscopy, Laparoscopy, Thoracoscopy.
- Flexible scope filter.
- Exceptional lines of resolution allows for clarity of picture.
- 6 function camera head button controls: digital zoom, increase and decrease light level, white balance, still pictures and video.
- Low lux rating of .5 results in more efficient use of available light.
- High signal-to-noise ratio (72) reduces interference and provides a better video signal.
Stryker 988 Camera System Features
The Stryker 988 Endoscopic Video Camera is designed for all types of video endoscopy applications. The Model 988 camera, with the proper coupler, can be used with most endoscopes or arthroscopes. Stryker Endoscopy’s line of focusing camera couplers maximizes the surgeon’s television viewing area for various endoscope sizes and applications. The light sensitivity and color reproduction of the Stryker Endoscopy system produces excellent picture quality
Stryker 988 Camera System Specifications
- Camera Head Cable to Camera Control Unit: 10 foot (3m) sealed cable or 21.3 foot (6.5m) sealed cable (sensed by CCU)
- Composite: One NTSC standard 1.0V P-P into 75 Ohms
- Digital: Two Digital Video Interface (DVI) 1024X768 XGA resolution
- Connector: BNC coaxial
- Connector: 29-pin DVI-I
- Component: Two S-VHS Y-1.0V P-P C-0.29V P-P
- Digital: One Serial Digital Interface (SDI) SMPTE-259M
- Connector: 4-Pin S-VHS
- Connector: BNC Coaxia
- 1/3” Interline Transfer, EX view HAD CCD
- 768 (H) x 494 (V) pixels
- 2:1 Interlaced
- Horizontal: 15.734 kHz
- Vertical: 59.94 Hz
- Horizontal: 950 lines
- Vertical: 500 lines
Signal to Noise Ratio
- 72 dB
- Endoscope Eyepiece used with coupler
- C-mount camera head used with C-mount scopes (C-mount 1”-32UN-2A)
- < 1.0 Lux
Auto Shutter Range
- 1/60 to 1/50,000 second
- Power Consumption: approx. 30 W
- Input Voltage Range: 100/120 VAC 50/60 Hz