Olympus CYF-V2 Flexible Cysto-Nephro Videoscope – SET
The Olympus CYF-V2 Flexible Cysto-Nephro Videoscope features improved insertion ability and patient comfort, thanks to the innovative EvolutionTip design. This versatile cystoscope is compatible with patented Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) technology that improves the visibility of vascular structures. The large 2.2 mm working channel allows the use of all common endoscopic devices. Four built-in switches on the ergonomically designed control section allow the user to program frequently used functions for improved procedural efficiency.
- Best diagnosis capabilities: The multicolor CCD chip creates a large, bright, consistent images and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) improves visibility of vascular structures without the use of dyes, drugs, or contrast agents.
- Improved patient comfort: The unique EvolutionTip allows smooth insertion, improving the patient’s comfort without sacrificing image quality or treatment capabilities.Stiffness is varied to allow the proximal shaft to be stiffer and the mid shaft to be more flexible while the distal end offers passive bending to allow the scope to bend even further.
- Easy handling: The scope’s angulation is designed to match the patient’s anatomy. The 120° field of view allows observation of both ostium ureteris simultaneously and 210° UP / 120° DOWN angulation provides easy orientation capabilities.
Olympus CYF-V2 Flexible Cysto-Nephro Videoscope Specifications
- Optical System
- Field of View: 120°
- Depth of Field: 3 to 50 mm
- Insertion Tube
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 4.8 mm
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 5.4 mm
- Working Length – 380 mm
- Instrument Channel
- Inner Channel Diameter: 2.2 mm
- Minimum Visible distance – 5 mm from distal end
- Bending Section
- Angulation Range: Up 210° | Down 120°
Olympus CYF-V2 Flexible Cysto-Nephro Videoscope Set Includes
- Olympus CYF-V2 Cystoscope
- Olympus OTV-SI digital processor
- Sony UP-21MD color video printer
- Dynex 22″ video monitor
- Storz 9800 Office Kart