Sensus SRT-100 Vision Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer with Accessories
By delivering a precise, calibrated dose of Superficial Radiation Therapy that only goes skin deep, patients can be safely treated right in their physician’s office. Each treatment is virtually painless.
Low-dose Superficial Radiation Therapy effectively destroys basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma, as well as the non-malignant tumor cells that cause keloids. Best of all, it doesn’t involve cutting, bleeding or stitching. With the SRT-100™, there is no need for anesthesia, minimal risk of infection or scarring, no need for reconstructive plastic surgery. Patients heal quickly and don’t have downtime or lifestyle restrictions following treatment.
Sensus Healthcare’s SRT-100™ has been cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer and keloids. It is ideal for private dermatology and oncology practices, as well as hospitals and multi-locale healthcare providers.
– Range of motion. The horizontal and vertical range of the scissor arm accommodates your patients whether they’re sitting or recumbent.
– Rad check. Pre-treatment energy verification as part of a daily QC program for precise and accurate x-ray delivery.
– Auto warmup. Automatic warm-up procedure allows for time-efficient system setup and patient treatment. The treatment dose is automatically displayed for verification prior to delivery.
– Patient comfort. Large range of motion makes the SRT-100™ accommodating to patients in wheelchairs.
– Precise dose delivery. High-frequency inverter technology utilizes feedback sensing to maintain stable kV-mA energy levels.
-Visual applicator safety. Contact shields, variable applicator sizes, and replaceable contact shields provide 1.27 cm visual verification and clinical margin clearance of the treated area. Replacement shields are inexpensive and ensure shields do not discolor. Use of replacement shields also helps prevent blood-borne pathogen transmission.
Automatic aluminum filter. Upon kV-mA selection, the system automatically changes the aluminum filter, eliminating the need for filter storage, manual procedures, and the potentially adverse possibility of inadvertent over-dosage or under-dosage.
Skin Cancer Applicator Set – 1.5 cm, 2 cm, 2.5 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm diameter at 15 cm SSD
Keloids Applicator Set – 7.3 cm diameter at 15 cm SSD & 10 cm, 12.7 cm diameter at 25 cm SSD, 18×8 at 30cm SSD
Safety Block — Safety X-Ray Port Block
Ease of use — Turn & Lock
Automatic Applicator Sensing and Display