Palomar Emerge Fractional Laser
The Palomar Emerge Fractional Laser System provides fractional, non-ablative skin revitalization with little to no downtime. It is specifically designed for the treatment of pigmented lesions and mild to moderate wrinkles.The Emerge features diode laser technology using the principles of fractional photothermolysis. Pulses are delivered as an array of microbeams to create columns of coagulation in the epidermis and dermis while leaving the surrounding tissue unaffected. The body’s natural healing process then rebuilds the treated tissue with new collagen and elastin, which are the building blocks of youthful looking skin.
The Palomar Emerge Fractional Laser System is a fractional laser resurfacing procedure that improves mild wrinkles, skin texture and discoloration. The Emerge laser uses the proven method of fractional laser treatment, in which a pattern of laser microbeams treat small areas of tissue surrounded by untreated areas, in a less aggressive manner than other fractional lasers. The result is little to no recovery time; there is temporary redness and swelling that is usually gone by the next morning. To achieve the best results, the treatment requires 3 to 4 sessions, which can be performed as often as one week apart. Palomar Emerge is the optimal fractional laser treatment for people who cannot afford the downtime associated with other procedures.
The Palomar Emerge has a compact size, intuitive user interface, and the custom preset controls are designed for quick, easy and safe treatments.
Palomar Emerge Fractional Laser Applications
- Skin tone and texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pigmented lesions
- Pore size reduction
- Surgical scars
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
Palomar Emerge Fractional Laser Application Modes
- Manual Pulsing (Stamp) – Focused area treatments
- AutoGlide – For faster treatments
- AutoStamp – For ease of use and enhanced comfort
Palomar Emerge Fractional Laser Features
- Easy to use, low cost fractional laser resurfacing
- High return on investment, and a great complement to Botox™ and filler treatments to build an aesthetic practice
- Proven technology and protocols from the inventor of micro fractional laser resurfacing
Palomar Emerge Fractional Laser Specifications
- Wavelength: 1410 nm
- Laser Classification: 1M (Eye Safe)
- Treatment Window: 12mm x 8mm
- Fluence / Energy: 10 mJ to 30 mJ
- μC Diameter: Up to 350μ
- Pitch: 0.9 mm to 3.5 mm
- Density of μC: 11 to 123 μc per cm2
- Pulse Width: Max 20 ms
- Depth of Penetration: 450μ
- Delivery Modes: 3 modes
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7 3/4″ Diameter x 14″ H