Palomar StarLux 300 Laser System
The Palomar Starlux 300 IPL Intense Pulsed Light System platform is a compact and flexible system that is used to perform the most requested types of procedures and laser treatments, such as skin rejuvenation and hair removal. The Palomar Starlux 300 has been proven to provide performance as well as or better than single procedure lasers. It delivers the highest power available with a repetition rate 70% higher than previous models. Plus, Starlux 300 uses innovative smooth pulse technology that prevents epidermal temperature spikes – more comfort for your client.
This compact innovative Starlux 300 has various handpieces that can be used to perform a wide variety of procedures and laser treatments. The Starlux 300 is therefore especially suited to allow a practice to expand their treatment procedures without needing to purchase another base unit. As your business grows, the Starlux 300 will only increase its usefulness.
Palomar StarLux 300 Laser System Features
- Pigmented lesion treatment
- Vascular lesion
- Photofacial for the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- Hair removal on skin types V, VI
- Leg Vein Clearance
- Fractional Skin Tightening through soft tissue coagulation
- Fractional Non-Ablative skin resurfacing
- Ablative skin resurfacing
- Scar revision
- Superficial skin lesions
Palomar Starlux 300 Laser Benefits
- Palomar makes a great IPL machine and clients appreciate the fact that you get everything you need in one machine.
- It is beneficial in particular for practices that only have one room and plan to offer lots of IPL treatments.
- Another advantage of the Palomar is that 8 different hand pieces are offered. The machine can handle hair removal for a variety of skin types. There is no downtime.
Palomar Starlux 300 Laser Specifications
- Laser type: Varies Depending on Handpiece Used
- Wavelength: 500 up to 1200 nm
- Pulse Rate: Up to 2 Hz
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Electrical: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 23.5” L x 11.9” H x 17.8” D
There are no reviews yet.