Tuttnauer EZ9P Automatic Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ9P Automatic Autoclave is truly simplicity itself. It offers a simple one-touch button so that all your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. You can fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry with just one button. It’s as easy as that.
This autoclave is an electrically heated sterilizer using steam as the sterilizing agent. A computerized control unit ensuring a fully automatic sterilization cycle, control and monitoring of physical parameters and a clear documentation of the sterilization cycle controls the autoclave.
The Tuttnauer EZ9P Automatic Autoclave has three automatic programs, according to the material to be sterilized, and one auxiliary drying program. The autoclave is equipped with an air compressor that, during the drying stage draws air through a HEPA filter (0.2µm). It pushes the air through the heated chamber to remove moisture and facilitate the drying operation. Drying is performed with the door closed.
A water pump is installed between the water reservoir and the chamber. This pump guarantees fast and accurate filling of the chamber every time. Entry of water may be accompanied by a noise for approximately 30 seconds. This is normal noise generated by regular operation of the pump.
The control system provides adequate protection, to ensure the safety of personnel and reliable operation with a minimum of shutdown time.
Tuttnauer EZ9P Automatic Autoclave Features
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High-efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Built-in printer
- Hepa filter 0.2 um air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with the control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental hand pieces.
- A drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer EZ9P Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
- COLD: 27 mins
- HOT: 13 mins
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5” D x 20” W x 14.4” H
- Size: 9″ Diameter x 18″ L
- Volume: 5 Gal (19 liters)
- Capacity: (2) FULL and (2) HALF Standard Cassettes
- Number of Trays: (3)
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ D x 6.7″ W x 0.8″ H
- Electrical: 120 V | 50-60 Hz | 12 A | 1,400 W
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.