Mindray DP-9900 Ultrasound Machine
Introducing the Mindray DP-9900 Ultrasound Machine. If you’re looking for an advanced black & white system at an affordable price, the Mindray DP-9900 Ultrasound Machine may be just what you need. It combines Mindray’s digital ultrasound imaging technology with exceptional ergonomic engineering.
The Mindray DP-9900 Ultrasound Machine is one of the best in its class, compact cart-based ultrasound imaging system. The DP-9900 digital system architecture incorporates a multitude of imaging, transducer, ergonomic and information management technologies. The DP-9900 delivers superior imaging data, versatile applications and high productivity solutions to meet our users’ everyday clinical needs.
Mindray DP-9900 Ultrasound Machine Features
- Compact, lightweight and mobile
- 15″ high definition LCD, tilt and swivel display
- Backlit and swivel control panel
- One Button IP (Image Processing) control for customized image display
- AGC, auto gain control
- Panoramic zoom in real-time and freeze modes
- Foot switch
- Advanced Imaging Technologies
- Digital Beam-forming
- Dynamic Frequency Scan
- Real-time Dynamic Aperture
- Dynamic Receiving Apodization
- Dynamic Receiving Focus (DRF)
- THI – Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- TSI – Tissue Specific Imaging
- Advanced Transducer Technology
- High sensitivity, wide band transducers
- Multi-frequency, up to 4 imaging frequencies in each transducer
- Imaging from 2 to 10 MHz
- Up to 140 degree scanning angle
- General purpose and specialty transducers
- Needle guide brackets
Mindray DP-9900 Ultrasound Machine Applications
- Small Parts
Mindray was founded in 1991 with a mission to deliver high quality, competitively priced medical devices and, by doing so, make healthcare more accessible and affordable around the world. North America headquarter is located in Mahwah, NJ and it’s dedicated to providing outstanding service and support to their customers and business partners in the United States and Canada. The Mindray Research and Development team, located in Seattle, WA, enables them to design products to better meet the needs of their North American customers.
Their company offers a broad range of medical solutions to clinicians including patient monitoring and life support, in-vitro diagnostics and medical imaging. Unlike other ultrasound products that are assembled from outsourced components, 95% of the components in Mindray products are manufactured directly by their company. This enhances quality control, speeds time-to-market and reduces manufacturing and transportation costs. These capabilities enable Mindray to provide clinicians with practical, high-quality solutions and outstanding value. Mindray is committed to engaging in active partnerships with their customers to ultimately deliver better patient care and lower healthcare costs.