Heine ML4 LED HeadLight with Headband Professional L and mPack Unplugged
Compact, ergonomic design without compromises. The HEINE ML4 LED Headlight combines illumination in LEDHQ with optimum wearing comfort. It provides homogeneous illumination with an absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the demanding tasks of a busy practice and the most accurate diagnosis in every examination situation. Individual adjustment options such as the adjustment of the viewing angle over a wide range and practical features such as the cable-free battery form a perfectly matched system.
Heine ML4 LED Headlight Features
- LED in HQ – the new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and color rendering for each individual examination situation.
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30 mm to 80 mm spot size range (at 420 mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and Homogeneous Illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Stepless light intensity control. Optimal brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- Flexibility. Flexible Power Source Options: 100 % mobility with a choice of cable-free mPack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or mPack belt-worn battery pack.
- Coaxial Illumination. Coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Comfortable and secure fit. The ML 4 Professional headband has multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability – even during long examinations.
- Optional Filters. Polarization Filter P 2 improves contrast and yellow filter reduces blue light.
Heine ML4 LED Headlight Specifications
- Ultra bright coaxial illumination. More than 50,000 Lux at a working distance of 250 mm.
- Color Temperature: 4,500 Kelvin. Color Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colours R9: > 75 on a maximum scale of 100. This ensures true color tissue for the most accurate diagnosis
- LED Operating Life: Up to 50,000 hours
- Spot Adjustment: 30 mm to 80 mm at 420 mm working distance. An absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Angle of Declination: Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination
- Rheostat: Headband-mounted
- Operating Time: 8.5 hours with mPack and 3.5 hours with mPack UNPLUGGED of continuous ON time at full power
HEINE Professional L Headband
- Lightweight. Ideal for spectacle wearers.
- Fully-adjustable for width to fit any head.
- Hygienic and comfortable leather cushions.
HEINE mPack® UNPLUGGED. Headband-mounted rechargeable battery
- Wireless. 100 % mobility for absolute freedom of movement.
- Rechargeable battery integrated on the headband. No inconvenient cable connections.
- Lightweight with balanced weight distribution. High level of comfort.
- Charge Status Display indicates remaining operating time.
- Intelligent. Can be used as mains power supply even in “charge” mode.
- Fast Charge Charges to full capacity in only 2 hours. Operating time 3.5 hours of continuous ON time at full power.
- Top Safety Standards. Integrated charge and performance checks during operation. Lithium polymer technology. UL compliant.
HEINE = DURABILITY
HEINE makes no compromises in manufacturing high quality medical instruments. Their commitment to vertical integration in manufacturing means they control all aspects of our instrument quality, from utilizing carefully selected, well-matched materials to a high level of hand assembly. This ensures that each HEINE instrument meets or exceeds all requirements in any medical environment.
LED Thermal Management. LED illumination systems require thermal management to ensure long-term performance and product stability. Carefully selected and applied heat-diffusing materials guarantee consistent quality and performance throughout the LED’s lifetime rating of up to 50.000 hours.