COVIDIEN KENDALL SCD EXPRESS Vascular Refill Detection 2012
Offering the Covidien Kendall SCD Express Vascular Refill Detection 2012 for Sale.
With the Kendall SCD Express Compression System from Covidien, fully transportable vascular therapy is ready to go. Move patients from room to room, floor to floor, wherever you need to take them – no plugs, no hassles, and no interruption to their protection. That’s DVT Prevention. On Time. Anywhere.
You choose the prophylactic method.
- Delivers compression to leg or foot, or both simultaneously
- Clinically-proven, sequential, circumferential, gradient leg compression
- 5 second, 130mmHg foot compression.
A flexible and transportable design lets you decide when to plug in for therapy or to take advantage of battery-powered freedom.
- Integrated lithium ion battery and hospital-grade power cord
- Battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted compression
- Easy to transport with a small footprint and lightweight 5 lb design
- Ergonomic handle and integrated versatile bed mount
- Power Indicator displays power source.
UNIQUE TEAR-AWAY SLEEVE
With its unique tear-away design, a quick turn of the proprietary connector and a fail-safe tear of the thigh portion of the sleeve converts it from thigh length to knee length in just seconds.
- Delivers clinically-proven proximal DVT protection during highest-risk periods
- Improves compliance and comfort during lower-risk periods with a smaller garment
- Saves money because Tear-Away feature may reduce the frequency of sleeve changes due to soiling.
VASCULAR REFILL DETECTION
Minimize stasis and maximize blood flow.
- Regularly re-evaluates each patient’s refill time and automatically adjusts for changes in body position
- Ensures customized compression cycles to move blood from the lower extremities as quickly as the veins refill
- Adjusts level and frequency of compression without nursing intervention.
A clinically proven modality for the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE). The COVIDIEN KENDALL SCD EXPRESS Vasc. Refill Detection system consists of the SCD EXPRESS controller, non-disposable tubing, and single patient use leg garments. The compression sleeve contains three bladders to deliver circumferential, sequential and gradient compression to ensure clearance of the deep veins without the risk of distal blood trapping. The sleeve is anatomically designed with adjustable sleeve closure offering a customized fit for each patient. Offers a clinician the option of two different prophylactic methods with one controller; leg compression and foot compression. This new system provides a number of unique features that improve prophylaxis for every patient. Allows one or two limb operation giving the end user more flexibility for prophylaxis options. The battery operation makes the device transportable for uninterrupted protection throughout a patient’s stay in the hospital. The more active or ambulating patients can continue the protection without being tethered to a wall outlet.
There are no reviews yet.