GE Vivid E Ultrasound Machine – 2 Probes
The real beauty of GE Vivid E Ultrasound Scanner is a great imaging solution that is economical. The Vivid e is of high Performance quality with low capital investment a great factor to why this machine is for you. It’s remarkable, portable and affordable, with comprehensive cardiac functionality built on TruScan architecture, you can use Vivid e as either a primary or secondary diagnostic system. It’s Full Share service capabilities include vascular, abdominal, and OB/GYN imaging.
Enhanced, real time definitions give you the clinical confidence you have been waiting for in a compact and convenient ultrasound system. Delivering image quality you can depend on, while focusing on precise imaging with the option of dual focus for cardiac applications. Compound Imaging produces a brilliant combination, and with Tee it can really expand your capabilities
Migrated Vivid 7 features improve work performance
- The anatomical M-mode can be adjusted at any plane to simplify positioning and speed up exams.
- You can also store your exams onto removable media for PC viewing with MPEGvue.
- By migrating elements from our Vivid 7 system, including the stress echo package and advanced reporting tools, your system saves staff time and effort.
Productivity tools smooth out your workflow
- Help productivity increase with an integrated patient management system that uses raw data image capabilities and organized comprehensive measurements.
- Our automatic image optimization – in 2D and tissue-spectral Doppler imaging – is easy to use and more efficient.
- Auto TGC reduces the number of image manipulations through optimized scanning.
- A comprehensive set of DICOM functions can improve communication with servers and printers through smoother connectivity.
- Excellent image quality is now within reach of more clinicians. Let the Vivid system from GE Healthcare bring the benefits of ultrasound to you, in one compact system.
Enhanced transducer support
- As a total cardiovascular or shared-service ultrasound system, the Vivide supports your transducer requirements.
- Vivide transducers include a P2D continuous wave Doppler transducer to support ICAEL standards, inter-operative, adult cardiac, linear array, and abdominal transducers.
Optional GE Vivid E Ultrasound Machine Probes
- GE – 12L-RS – 5-13 MHz Wideband Linear Probe
- GE – 3S-RS Sector Array
- GE – 4C-RS Convex
- GE – 8C-RS Convex
- GE – 8L-RS Linear Array
- GE – i12L-RS (4-10 MHz) Wideband Intraoperative Linear
Optional GE Vivid E Ultrasound Machine Specifications
- 15″ high resolution LCD
- Anatomical M-Mode
- PW/CW Doppler
- Color Flow
- Power Doppler
- ECG Module
- Color M-Mode
- Auto Tissue Optimization (ATO)
- Auto CFM Optimization (ACO)
- Auto Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- TruAccess (raw data processing)
- Dimensions: 14” W x 12” D x 2 1/2” H
- Weight: 10 lbs