GE T2100 treadmill with Laptop and CAM-USB INTERFACE A/T
Offering the GE T2100 TREADMILL for Sale with a Free Laptop.
GE T2100 Treadmill Specifications
- Weight 183 kg (403 lb)
- Walking area 45.7 x 152.4 cm (18 x 60 in)
- Floor space required 81 x 390 cm (32 x 154 in) 390 cm (153.5 in) = 205 cm (80.7 in) for treadmill + 185 cm (72.8 in) of clearance
- Ceiling height required 270 cm (106 in)
- Walking surface height 26 cm (10.2 in)
- Handrail height above walking surface Front – 101.6 cm (40 in) Side – Maximum 88.9 cm (35 in) at the front descending at a 5 ° angle to 81.3 cm (32 in)
- Power requirements 200 to 240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, single-phase, 20 amperes, NEMA 6-20 R wall socket or applicable international connection (dedicated circuit recommended)
- Ambient temperature 10 °C to 40 °C (50 °F to 104 °F)
- Relative humidity 15 % to 90 % RH non-condensing
- Maximum operating altitude 3000 m (9,842.5 ft)
- Temperature range -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- Relative humidity 5 % to 95 % RH non-condensing
- Maximum rated load 204 kg (450 lb)
- Belt speed range 0.0 to 22.0 km/h at 220 VAC by 0.1 km/h increments or 0.0 to 13.5 mph at 220 VAC by 0.1 mph increments
- Belt motor 2.24 kW (3.0 hp)
- Elevation motor 0.10 kW (0.13 hp)
- Elevation range 0.0 to 25.0 % grade by 0.1 % increments
- Maximum leakage current 100 μA, chassis to ground
Advanced performance and reliability in exercise testing. Advanced design elements in the T2100 treadmill place it at the forefront of compliance, dependability and overall performance—the culmination of continual technological development.
The T2100 treadmill features an extra-long, 152 cm (60 inch) walking surface. Its zero-start feature gradually increases speed for patient comfort and smooth operation. It can be stopped using different methods to achieve the desired result: decelerated slowly to a gradual stop, or stopped quickly using the device keypad or emergency stop button for fast patient dismount or transfer. The deceleration methods use active braking to most effectively manage the procedure and protocol. All stopping modes are available at all times at the touch of a button giving technicians more control.
Front handrail and full-length side handrails are always included with each T2100 treadmill. These provide support and easy access for patients if needed.
With fewer moving parts than other treadmills, the T2100 treadmill delivers extremely smooth, quiet operation that facilitates accurate blood pressure acquisition—even at high workloads. The speed range of 0.0 to 22.0 km/h (or 0.0 to 13.5 mph) and tight tolerance of 0.1 km/h (or 0.1 mph) helps to maintain protocol accuracy and repeatability even when testing heavy patients.
Because the T2100 treadmill was designed as part of the GE Healthcare stress exercise solution, it communicates bi-directionally with GE Healthcare Stress ECG systems.
This communication means both devices are constantly exchanging operating commands and data. This design helps to ensure device and procedural accuracy—and clinical confidence.