Cambridge Heart HearTwave II Cardiac Diagnostic System
Introducing the Cambridge Heart HearTwave II Cardiac Diagnostic System.
High quality reporting
• Full disclosure reporting – Never Miss a Beat
• Proprietary diagnostic (1mm) screen grid
• Optional laser printer provides high quality printout and eliminates the need for costly thermal paper
• Pretest lead check ensures high quality testing
• Universal digital format (pdf) enables EMR integration
• Optional remote view station provides easy access for physician overread
Intuitive, Easy to Operate User Interface
The HearTwave II sets a new standard in operational simplicity with the logical layout of test and data input controls. The clearly labelled, keyboard driven controls are simple to operate, ensuring the operator can concentrate on the patient during the test. With simple keystrokes the operator can control stages, take blood pressure measurements, add symptoms and print 12 channel or 3 channel rhythm strips to document arrhythmic events.
Noise free ECG
The color-coded lead check system provides a pre-test quality control facility to ensure a good site preparation. State of the art digital signal processing Motion artifact is a normal part of ECG recorded during an exercise stress test. The HearTwave II resolves this problem by using the patented WAVESTAR™ filter. WAVESTAR dynamically filters the signal ensuring noise-free ECG recordings without signal distortion.
The HearTwave II system is a state-of-the-art stress testing platform that includes Cambridge Heart’s proprietary Microvolt T-Wave Alternanstm (MTWA) option, the only Medicare-reimbursable MTWA test on the market. Microvolt T-Wave Alternans (MTWA) enhances stress testing by incorporating a non-invasive, clinically-proven, reimbursable test that can help identify patients at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
This comprehensive solution enables you to assess both ischemic and arrhythmic risk, allowing you to determine the best overall risk management strategy for your patients.
- MTWA: A simple non-invasive test that can easily become part of your stress regimen for nuclear, echo and standard treadmill procedures.
- A state-of-the-art stress system with patented high-fidelity trace quality, patented diagnostic ECG grid, customized protocols, full disclosure, network connectivity, wireless and laser printer options, and compatibility with most treadmills, NIBP and echo systems
- EMR support including PDF, HL7 and DICOM data formats to streamline clinical workflow