GE AMX-4 Portable X-RAY
Introducing the next Generation of AMX mobile X-Ray system: the GE AMX-4 Portable X-Ray for sale. When technology fits the way you work, something inspiring happens. There’s a certain kind of pleasure you feel when highly intelligent equipment is incredibly intuitive and routine tasks are easily accomplished. Welcome to the intersection of science and empathy: GE’s mobile x-ray systems.
GE AMX-4 Portable X-Ray Features
- MX-75 275k HU X-ray tube with a .75mm focal spot
- GE AMX-4 collimator
- High-quality image
- Forward and reverse variable speed
- Completely mobile
- LED display
- Operates at full power with no power connection
- 24 kVp stations
- 30 mAs stations
- 100 mA constant
- kVp 50 –125
- mAs 0.4 – 320
- Control, Microprocessor
- High-Tension Transformer
- High-Voltage Cables
- Rotating Anode X-ray Tube
- Base and Cabinet
- Tube Stand
- Motor Drive
- Battery Charging System
- Operational and Diagnostic Software
GE Healthcare’s latest mobile x-ray systems are based on the revolutionary AMX family. The legacy of AMX has been proven by its more than 18,000 systems still in use. To advance something so well liked, we spent time with technologists, physicians and administrators, asking questions and observing their work habits. Through this research, we uncovered ways to help make your job easier and more productive. The result is common-sense form, intelligent function and the high image quality you demand. This is mobile x-ray taken to a new level: the GE AMX-4 Portable X-Ray.
GE AMX-4 Portable X-Ray Specifications
- kVp: 50 to 76 in 2kVp steps
- 80 to 125 in 5kVp steps
- Tube Height In (transport look over): 131.8 cm (51.9 in.)
- kVp Range mAs
- 50-90 0.4-320
- 95-105 0.4-240
- 110-125 0.4-200
- All in 25% increments, 20% decrements
- mA: 100 mA nominal
- Digital readouts, blue vacuum fluorescent.
- Top: 1.9 cm (3/4 in.) kVp and mAs.
- Message: 0.95 cm (3/8 in.) all message.
- Battery Status: 0.95 cm (3/8 in.) bar graph.
- Switches are dome-type push buttons
- under mylar cover.
- On/Off Two Position Switch: -Off/Remove
- Key -Off / -On
- The drive System and X-ray work only in
- ON position. Charger works in either position.
- Hand switch controls the rotor prep, exposure and remote field light.
- Audible Tone: X-ray On Generator
- Frequency: 1,000 Hz
- Voltage: 50 to 125 kVp
- Power: 12.5 kW nominal
- Cables: Vinyl covered, rated to 75 kVp each or 150 kVp for pair. Federal type connectors.
- Speed, Arm Out of Transport Position: 2.4 kph (1.5 mph). liquid” or film electrolyte technology classifies battery as dry. Cannot leak if punctured.
- Pack: Nine 12-volt packs connected in series (108 V nominal). Runs both motor drive and X-ray from same pack.
- Unit is shipped with batteries fully charged.
- Overall Width (includes front bumper): 63.9 cm (25 in.).
- Width at Midpoint: 60.2 cm (23.8 in.)
- Overall Height: 193 cm (76 in.). decrease normal film optical density
- Overall Length (includes handle): 114.8 cm (45.2 in.)
- Length, Base: 103.5 cm (40.8 in.)
- Length, Full Horizontal Arm Extension: 212.9 cm (83.8 in.)
- Maximum Speed, Forward or Reverse: 4.8 kph (3.0 mph).
- Maximum Incline Degrees: 5o.
- Weight: 499 kg (1,100 lbs).
- Power 110V nominal5A maximum for recharging.
- 220V nominal 2.5A maximum for recharging.
DOM: Jan 2014
To cathode: 130 KV