Dragon X SPSL-HF-4.0 X-Ray Machine with Fischer Table and Accessories
The Dragon X SPSL-HF-4.0 X-Ray Machine is designed to carry the X-ray unit from door to door of patient room in clinics and hospitals and therefore, can be reduced patient positioning time and efforts.
Standard applications are: medical radiographic use in nursing homes, private homes, field clinics, correctional facilities, military field operations, intensive care units, emergency units, extremity orthopedic or anywhere an x-ray machine must be brought to a patient.
Dragon X SPSL-HF-4.0 X-Ray Machine Features
- Small in size, big in performance (4 kW).
- High frequency inverter (300 kHz).
- Automatic line voltage compensation (90-264 VAC).
- Automatic output power adaptation to power line conditions (line impedance).
- Shorter exposure times than conventional X-ray units.
- Dual focal spot provides superior image quality.
- Easy to transport – friendly user.
- Powerful 100 mA., 125 kVp
- 4 kW HF Generator
- LED Collimator
- Exceptional Arm Mobility
- Activate Collimator Light from 5 Locations
- Fractional Focal Spot Tube for Greater Detail
- Technique Selection at Touch Screen Panel or at Tube
Dragon X SPSL-HF-4.0 X-Ray Machine Specifications
- kW Rating: 4.0
- kVp range in 1 kVp steps accuracy: 40 to 125 ±5%
- High frequency ripple: 300 kHz
- mA stations: 5, 6.4, 8, 10, 12.5, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 64, 80, 100
- Exposure time range: 0.001 – 10 seconds
- Number of stations: 41
- mAs range: 0.1 – 250 mAs
- Number of stations: 34
- Accuracy: 5%
- APR: Over 400 views (Skull, Thorax, Spine, Abdomen/Pelvis, Lower & Upper Extremities, Small, Medium, Large and Pediatric Patient Size)
- X-Ray tube
- Stationary Anode: 0.6 mm – 1.5 mm
- TWO focal spots: 40,000 HU
- Anode heat Storage Capacity: 14°
- Laser light collimator: Optional
- Power cord: 19.7 ft
- Exposure Cord: 9.8 ft
- Line regulation: Single Phase
- Line power requirement: 120 – 240 VAC
- Weight: 103 lbs
There are no reviews yet.