Bovie Aaron 1250S Generator
The Bovie Aaron 1250S Generator features Cut, Blend, Coagulation, Fulguration, and Bipolar modes. Bovie incorporates automatic safety features into the Aaron 1250S like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, isolated circuitry, and Bovie NEM™ (neutral electrode monitoring).
The Aaron 1250S by Bovie is a multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern physician’s office and surgical center. It features both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
Bovie Aaron 1250S Generator Features
- Large illuminated digital displays
- Rotary power-control dial provides smooth, rapid power adjustments.
- Five Output Modes:
- Self-test circuits
- Audible tones
- Discreet outputs (FCFS™ – First Come First Served)
- Isolated circuitry
- BovieNEM™ (Neutral Electrode Monitoring)
- Digital Error Detection
For your convenience, the power output of the Bovie Aaron 1250S Generator is calibrated in watts with large, illuminated digital displays. In addition, the Aaron 1250S remembers its last selected Cut and Coag settings; so when you turn the unit on, it performs a safety system check and automatically powers up to those settings.
The Bovie Aaron 1250S offers two levels of coagulation: pinpoint and fulguration. Pinpoint coagulation provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas. Fulguration (spray) coagulation provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissues over broad surface areas.
Designed for Safety
Electrosurgical safety is a combination of good equipment design and safe surgical practices. The Bovie Aaron 1250S, as part of this combination, represents state-of-the-art design using the latest in digital technology. For instance, Bovie incorporates automatic safety systems into the Aaron 1250S like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, and isolated output circuitry.
With BovieNEM™ and BovieGuard™, safety is digitally designed inside. The FCFS™ (first come, first served) discrete output design of the Aaron 1250S enhances safety by allowing only one output to be activated at any given time. This feature ensures that only the device you first activate will be an active device. Secondary commands will not override the first command. For instance, while the monopolar foot controlled output is activated, all hand switching is inactive, as well as the bipolar footswitch capability.
For additional safety, this unit has totally separate bipolar controls, discrete output, dispersive electrode fault alarms in both sensing and non-sensing modes, and is designed with an isolated RF output.
Digital Error Detection
Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for the surgeon, O.R. staff, and patient. The Aaron 1250S constantly monitors all functions to ensure proper performance. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
Bovie Aaron 1250S Generator Specifications
- Dimensions: 10 1/4″ W x 11 3/4″ D x 6″ H
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Power Consumption
- Cut: 120 W
- Blend: 90 W
- Coagulation: 80 W
- Fulguration: 40 W
- Bipolar: 30 W
- Output Frequency: 310 – 550 kHz
- Line Voltage: 120 V
- Line Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
The Bovie Aaron 1250S Generator includes the latest technology. This unit offers unsurpassed performance, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
- Two levels of coagulation: Pinpoint Coagulation and Fulguration
Pinpoint Coagulation provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas
Fulguration provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissue over broad surface areas
- Return electrode sensing and contact quality monitoring
The Bovie Aaron 1250S incorporates a return electrode contact quality monitoring system (Bovie NEM™). This system determines the type of patient return electrode: single or split plate. The system also continually monitors the contact quality between the patient and the split-plate return electrode. This feature is designed to eliminate patient burns at the return electrode site.
- Power Cord
- One Sterile Disposable Pencil (ESP1)
- User’s Guide
- Disposable and Reusable Pencils
- Bipolar Forceps (Reusable)
- Disposable Electrodes
- Reusable Electrodes
- Disposable Loops
- A1253 Two Pedal Footswitch
- A1255A Adaptor for Connecting Foot-switching Pencil (ESP7) *Sterile
- A1252C Connecting Cord for ESRE and ESRS Grounding Pads *Sterile
- ESRS Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- ESRE Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad)
- ESRSC Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable, 50/box
- ESREC Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable, 50/box
- ESMS-C Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer and Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray
- ESMS Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer
- ESMS-BT Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray
Please specify additional accessories. Prices may vary.
The Bovie Aaron 1250S Generator is the affordable solution for the busy physician office or specialty facility. Capable of most monopolar and bipolar surgical procedures and packed with
dependable safety features, the Aaron 1250S satisfies the physician’s surgical demands with safety, reliability and convenience.