Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical System
The Wallach Quantum 2000 has an exclusive, state-of-the-art microprocessor controlled system offers the latest in technology for electrosurgical generators. The system constantly and accurately monitors power levels for smoother, drag free cuts. High resistance tissue can be excised without bending the electrode. There’s minimal thermal damage; therefore, a superior histological specimen for pathology can be obtained.
Post-excision, the coagulation mode provides powerful spray fulguration that can seal bleeders without tissue contact. Available as a system with the Biovac Smoke Evacuator (optional) which efficiently removes airborne vapor containing potentially harmful microbes and viruses. An Integration Unit allows for automatic smoke evacuator activation when in the cut or coag mode.
Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical System Features
- Solid state, isolated circuitry generator
- Footswitch or hand switch operated
- Audible Alarm for Safety
- Return electrode monitoring type system uses split grounding pad for extra safety
- Automatically and instantly activates the Biovac
- This unit can be controlled in the sitting position which is facilitated by the ergonomically designed system
The Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical System blends robust safety features with the compact portability of an in-office device – and seamless integration with our Biovac Smoke Evacuator to provide everything you need in a single unit. Wallach’s exclusive, microprocessor-controlled system offers the latest advances in technology for safe and effective specimen removal. The Quantum 2000 is available with a wide range of accessories including a QKIT Procedure Tray with valuable electrosurgical accessories, providing everything you need for your procedure.
Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical System Specifications
- Dimensions: 9 1/2″ W x 11 1/2″ D x 4 1/4″ H
- Weight: 10 lbs
- 120 VAC | 3.15 A | 132 W
- 220 VAC | 1.55 A | 242 W
- Power Line Leakage: Less than 50 µA