Biodex Econo Echocardiography Ultrasound Table
The Econo Echocardiography table is designed to be ergonomic with features like keeping the safety of the sonopgrapher in mind while preventing musculoskeletal injury. The Cardiac Drop down cushion provides the largest scanning access of any table, with the ability to release and return from either side of the table. Open access is provided to the patients’ left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach. The Econo Echocardiography Table has many optional items to further improve sonographer comfort and safety. Choose what best suit your department’s specific needs.
Ultrasound Table Features:
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Cardiac drop-down cushion allows release and return from either side of the table
- Industry’s largest cardiac scanning cutout – 9.5″ (W) x 15.75″ (L)
- Height range down to 23″ accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Fowler positioning, 0-80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Motorized height and Fowler positioning
- Naugahyde antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard provides protection against bacteria
- Durable hand controller
- Allows seated or standing work positions
Ultrasound Table Specification:
- Dimensions: Overall: 73″ L x 30″ W (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35″ W (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
- Cardiac Scanning Cutout: 9.5 W x 15.75 L (24.1 x 40 cm)
- Drop-down cushion releases from either side of the table.
- Sonographer Cutout: 8″ W x 14.75″ L (20.3 x 37.4 cm) Adjustable sonographer cushion drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient.
- Motions: Height Adjustable: 23″ to 39″ (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Controls: Hand Control: Activates height and Fowler back
- Wheels: 5″ (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters
- Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section: features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler positioning, and lower body section remains fixed
- Mattress: Torso section 2″ (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3″ (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kg.); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Weight: 335 lbs. (152 kg.)
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Ultrasound Table Suitable Procedures:
- Upper Extremity Venous
- Upper Extremity Arterial
- Renal Artery
- Renal Transplant
- Abdominal Doppler
The Doctor’s Toy Store, Florida’s largest medical equipment showroom, buys, sells, trades, and exports medical equipment, and that includes New and Pre-owned equipment for your clinic, hospital, or practice group needs. We offer several styles and affordable price points across our many product category groups, plus, we also offer expert diagnostic and repair services on medical equipment, too.
Our staff sweats the small details and do the small things every day that matter to our medical clients. Twenty years of consistent performance and quality customer service for our clients in Florida, the U.S. and around the world is why doctors from all over the globe beat a path to the Doctor’s Toy Store showroom.
That consistency over 20 years is why The Doctor’s Toy Store is now the largest medical equipment showroom in Florida, at 27,000 square feet.
Whether you’re using our new-and-improved website or visiting us at our showroom in Hallandale Beach, see for yourself why consistent quality and discount prices make The Doctor’s Toy Store the first choice for savvy doctors looking for new & pre-owned medical equipment.