Anprolene AN74i Gas Sterilizer TabletopThe YouTube ID of qWHpos3ccDo?rel=0 is invalid.
The Anprolene AN74i Gas Sterilizer is a tabletop sterilization system. This system has always offered the most gentle 100% EtO sterilization cycle on the market. room temperature sterilization 68 degrees F, no steam injection, no deep vacuum, and only 17.5 grams of gas.
The Anprolene AN74i Gas Sterilizer is the most inexpensive and versatile low-temperature sterilizer available.
With it’s latest feature updates, the Anprolene AN74i Gas Sterilizer now features a number of improvements such as a more powerful ventilation and purge pumps, unique active, aeration system, digital track cycle progress, temperature sensor monitors room conditions during each cycle, microprocessor monitors cycle and automatically restores the system in case of power failure.
Anprolene AN74i Gas Sterilizer Features
- Unmatched Sterilization Flexibility: The delicate Anprolene cycle protects and extends the life of your most delicate instruments; electronics, drills, fiber optics, cameras, laptop computers, and plastic or rubber items… Literally, anything but food, drugs or liquids can be sterilized with Anprolene.
- Sterilization and Aeration in the same cabinet: The Anprolene System utilizes an advanced purge system that aerates products for two hours at the end of the cycle. Active aeration continues indefinitely until products are removed, and the cycle is ended.
- Free Operator Training for the Life of the Sterilizer: We recommend that all Anprolene operators take our Key Operator Training course.
- Proven Reliability: Anprolene is used in over 5,000 facilities worldwide. Find out how an Anprolene sterilizer can improve your practice today.
Anprolene AN74i Gas Sterilizer Specifications
- Power: 110-120 V / 60 Hz / 150 Watts
- Interior: 19 1/2″ L x 13 3/4″ W x 12 3/4″ H
- Exterior: 21″ L x 14″ W x 20 1/2″ H
- Weight: 50 lbs.
Installation Category II
Manufactured by: Andersen Sterilizers, Inc.