- Central Unit and displays are physically separate components
- Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15″ or 17″ high resolution color video display and 10.4″ or 15″ flat panel color LCD display
- Large 21″ color slave CRT display
- User configurable display layout and colors
- Support for up to 8 waveforms on screen
- Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveform and numerical information
- Anesthesia dedicated alarm system
- Alarms display and adjustment page
- 10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits
- Automatic alarm limits function
- Six user configurable modes and special cardiac bypass mode
- 24 hour numerical and graphical trends
- Split screen capability to show ST, spirometry loop, EEG, EP or mini trends permanently
- Four user-configurable graphical trend pages
- Trend cursor in both graphical and numerical trends
- Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples
- Help function
- On-line help for menu functions
- Open software and hardware architecture
- Easy insertion/removal of plug-in parameter modules without interrupting other monitoring
- Anesthesia care oriented user interface
- Optional extended arrhythmia analysis
- Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S/5™ Device Interfacing Solution
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Height: 13.4 inches (340 mm)
- Width: 13.2 inches (335 mm)
- Depth: 8.1 inches (205 mm)
- Weight (without modules): 24.2 lbs (11 kg)
- Rated voltage range and frequencies: 100 to 240v ±10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum power consumption: 140 VA.
- Protection class: Class I.
- Grounding: Hospital grade.
- Display size: 12.1 in diagonal.
- Display type: Active matrix color TFT LCD.
- Display resolution: SVGA resolution, 800 x 600.
- Number of traces: up to 8.
- Display layout and colors: User-configurable. Integrated Command Board with direct function keys, menu keys and ComWheel° for selections and adjustments in menus.
- Module capacity: 2+2 module slots.
- I/O connections: RS-232 computer serial output. 2 analog outputs. External keyboard connector.
- Network option: Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda Network for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralized viewing.
- Network and MemCard option: Activates MemCards to transfer the trended data of patient vital signs.
- Printing: Laser printing capabilities with serial printer supporting PCL5 language (Network and serial/parallel converter).
- Recorder option: Built-in three-channel thermal array recorder.
- Mounting options: Bed mount, wall mount and roll stand.
- Type: Built-in NiMH battery (2 pcs).
- Capacity: Up to 1.5 h typical on full charge at 23°C.
- Recharging: When connected to mains power.
- Charging time: 10 hours to full capacity.
- Battery operation alarm.
- Indicator: Battery bar displayed on the screen.
- Graphical: All parameters, selectable times between 30 min to 72 h.
- Numerical: Continuously measured parameters sampled every 5 minutes, NIBP and PCWP values updated after each measurement. Also marker triggers numerical trend updating.
- Trend cursor: In both graphical and numerical trends.
Alarm system classified into three categories according to priority in critical care; color and audio tone coded. Central alarms display and adjustment page.