Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Signs Monitor
Introducing the Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Signs Monitor for sale. The Cardiac Science 5350 brings you a big screen readability for ease of use and efficiency. Even in a dark room, this unique screen gives you vital signs at a glance. Capture vital signs at a glance with the nearly three times larger screen. See Data from an angle with a 45-degree sign. Take readings even in low-light conditions with the bright, color-coded digits.
Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Signs Monitor Features
- Captures vital signs at a glance with the large screen.
- See data from an angle with the 45-degree slanted screen.
- Take readings even in low-light conditions with the bright, color-coded digits.
- The wide base makes it difficult to tip over, so costly temperature probe damage may be a thing of the past.
- The easy-to-clean monitor withstands routine fluid contact to help contain the spread of infection.
- The Smart Inflation™ technology customizes cuff inflation for each patient to the minimum pressure required for an effective test.
- The optional built-in printer lets you easily document the test.
Vital signs monitors are the workhorses of every department – devices you count on, day in and day out, for speed, accuracy, and dependability. Soon you’ll view and monitor noninvasive blood pressure, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 more efficiently and comfortably than ever before. The Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Signs Monitor brings you big-screen readability for ease-of-use and efficiency. Even in a dark room, this unique screen gives you vital signs data at a glance.
Better visibility – The 5350 is designed with a screen nearly 3x larger and noticeably brighter than a major competitor’s to enhance staff efficiency and accuracy.
Durability – Like all Cardiac Science devices, these vital signs monitors are built to last, even in a busy hospital environment.
Patient comfort – Smart Inflation™ technology prevents the blood pressure cuff from overinflating and, with dynamic linear deflation, the cuff deflates based on the patient’s pulse rate.
Ease of use – The Cardiac Science 5350 Vital Signs Monitor withstand routine fluid contact so cleanup is fast and easy.
Connectivity – For EMR integration, an optional connectivity kit enables you to download data in HL7 format or network service to a laptop.
There are no reviews yet.