Passport V is Mindray’s latest addition to a long line of portable patient monitors designed to meet the needs of caregivers in a range of clinical areas. Passport V is built on a solid foundation of experience and knowledge. It follows a proven approach to the acquisition and presentation of patient data, thereby delivering impressive reliability and performance. Like other products in its line, Passport V utilizes a straightforward, familiar interface so that the user’s experience is a positive one. It delivers just the right combination of simplicity and sophistication, offering a comprehensive feature-set in an uncomplicated, easy-to-learn manner.
Beyond that, this clever new monitor delivers just as much flexibility as you’ve come to rely on with our other patient monitors. Passport V is available in a variety of versions, depending on your capability and technology preferences. With a broad range of options, it is well-suited for most hospital departments.
Enhanced capability, more optional features and extraordinary value make Passport V a compelling alternative for any healthcare environment requiring continuous physiological monitoring.
- The large 12.1″ display is highly visible from most vantage points. And you’re sure to appreciate the auto-configuration feature that enables the display layout to automatically reconfigure as patient cables are added and removed.
- Passport V offers ECG, NIBP, temperature, respiration and Masimo SET® motion-tolerant SpO2 as its standard configuration, along with a variety of optional parameters and features.
- 96 hours of patient data is provided in a list or graphic trend format so you can easily review your patient’s history. For simple and efficient documentation, you can also print patient data to a laser printer.
- Comprehensive calculations packages including both IV drug and hemodynamic data allow for quick and automated calculations. Titration tables and calculations can be printed to the internal recorder or a networked laser printer to satisfy long-term documentation needs.
- Remote View mode with 8-bed alarm notification enables clinicians to monitor multiple patients without leaving the bedside.
- The innovative quick-release mount makes transport a bit easier. Remove the monitor from its wall mount or rolling stand using the one-touch mechanism and you’re ready for transport. No need to disconnect patient cables.
Mindray Datascope Passport V Specifications
- Display Type: Color, anti-glare TFT display.
- Size: 12.1″ (246 x 184.4 mm.)
- Resolution: SVGA 800 × 600 pixels.
- Waveforms: 3 to 8.
ECG ( 3 and 5-Lead)
- Leads: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, and V.
- Cable Detection: Automatic Detection of 3 or 5-lead Sets.
- Display Sensitivity: 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV.
- ECG Signal Range: +/- 8 mV (peak-to-peak value.)
- Calibration Signal: 1 mV (peak-to-peak value.)
Frequency Response to Screen
- Surgical Mode: From 1 to 20 Hz.
- Monitor Mode: From 0.5 to 40 Hz.
- ST Mode: From 0.05 to 40 Hz.
- Diagnostic Mode: From 0.05 to 150 Hz.
- Defibrillation Protection: Withstand 360 Joule discharged current as per IEC 60601-2-27, 51.101.1.
- Baseline Recovery Time: <5 s after defibrillation (in monitor and surgical mode.)
- Defib. Synchronous Pulse: The time interval between the peaks of R-waves to the start of synchronous pulses is ≤35 ms.
ECG Analog Output
- Delay: 25 ms max.
- Sensitivity: 1 V/mV of input ±10%.
- Range: 15–300 bpm adult, 15–350 bpm pediatric, 15–350 bpm neonatal.
- Accuracy: ±3 bpm or 3% at 30–250 bpm whichever is greater ±5% at 251–350 bpm, the greater of.
- Pacer Pulse Rejection: Rejects pulses of amplitude between ±2 mV to ±700 mV and duration 0.1 ms to 2 ms with no tail.
- Tall T Waves Rejection: Rejects all T-Waves of amplitude less than 1.2 mV, QRS 100 ms, QT interval of 350 ms, duration 180 ms.