TransMotion Medical TMM5 Surgical Stretcher-Chair
The TransMotion Medical TMM5 Surgical Stretcher-Chair can be configured with numerous options and accessories to meet your department’s needs. This series provides superior surgeon access, a comfortable patient surface with articulating head piece, and most importantly features motorized positioning for safe patient handling. Patients can go from pre-op, to procedure, to post-op on one surface, thus reducing transfers. This allows you to streamline and improve patient throughput for increased productivity, netting a return on investment that is measured in months not years.
The versatility of TransMotion Medical’s TMM5 Surgical Stretcher-Chair Series enables facilities to rethink how patients move through the operating room care cycle. A comprehensive selection of options and accessories along with advanced standard features, such as pendant-controlled powered patient positioning, provide a customizable transport and treatment platform. The result allows patients to travel from admission to discharge on one piece of equipment. Reducing or eliminating patient transfers helps minimize both patient fall and staff injury risk while improving patient throughput.
These chairs are designed for the demanding areas of:
- Plastic Surgery
- Outpatient Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Emergency (eye / ent room)
TransMotion Medical TMM5 Surgical Stretcher-Chair Features
- 500 lbs. (227 kg. ) Patient Weight Capacity
- Exceptional Powered Positioning with Push-Button Pendant offers smooth and safe operation of patient positioning for back, leg and height adjustment that can eliminate patient transfers. Includes auto-contour button that moves the head and leg sections simultaneously.
- Articulating Head Piece can be positioned form 37° elevated to 51°lowered. This is accomplished using two levers that are tucked away in the back of the headpiece
- Removable Head Extension
- Trendelenburg positioning of 5°
- Self Storing Push Bars fold out of the way when not in use
- Manual Quick Release Back
- Seat Height is low to high adjustable. Comes with standard dual column.
- Seat Width is 24 in. (61cm)
- Cushioned, Chrome Side Rails protect the patient during transport and procedures, then swing down and tuck away for easy patient side ingress and egress.
- Memory Foam Cushions for enhanced patient comfort
- Auto-Extending Foot Rest improves patient comfort in all positions
- Easy Mobility steel casters with braking system
- All Metal Surfaces for a long, durable life
- Space Saving Footprint
- 2 Quick Change Batteries & Wall-mount Charger included
Manufactured by TransMotion Medical, a division of Winco Manufacturing, LLC