TransMotion Medical TMM4 Power Drive Stretcher-Chair
Introducing the TransMotion Medical TMM4 Power Drive Stretcher-Chair.
TransMotion Medical is committed to reducing staff injury and patient fall risk while improving throughput. Handheld, pendant-controlled powered leg, back and height adjustments eliminate hydraulic, pneumatic or manual positioning thereby reducing the risk associated with those movements. With the ability to convert from chair to stretcher configuration at the push of a button, patients can travel from admission to procedure to discharge on ONE SURFACE. Reducing or eliminating patient transfers can minimize the risk of injury to patients and staff as well as reduce the amount of equipment needed to complete the care cycle.
TransMotion Medical TMM4 Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair Features
- Self-Storing Push Bars swing out of the way for an unobstructed view of the patient.
- Cushioned, Chrome Side Rails protect the patient during transport and procedures, then swing down and tuck away for easy patient side ingress and egress.
- All Metal Surfaces for a long, durable life.
- Auto-Extending Foot Rest improves patient comfort in all positions.
- Easy Mobility brake and steer caster system.
- Space saving footprint allows for more units to be available for patients, as well as easier storage. The TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters.
- Adjustable seat height (options): Hand control pendant makes it easy for the caregiver to adjust the patient’s seated chair height.
- Standard: Double column adjusts the height of the chair from 25″-33″.
- Tall (optional): Triple column adjusts the height of the chair to a tall position of 24″-40″.
- Low (optional): Adjustable low option allows the chair to be adjusted to an even lower height of 23.5″, standard 25″.
- X- Seat Tilt (optional): Sought after reclined and knee-flex positioning perfect for many outpatient surgical procedures and pressure point relief for patients.
- Precise patient positioning with knee gatch feature for procedures and surgery.
- 20° Trendelenburg and 5° reverse Trendelenburg in stretcher position.
- 3″ longer wheelbase.
- Comfortable recline positioning.
- Brakes located in the middle.
- 73″ patient surface length.
Standard TransMotion Medical TMM4 Features:
- 500 lb. (227kg) Patient Weight Capacity
- Exceptional Powered Patient Positioning for safe patient handling
- Push-Button Pendant Control for smooth and safe operation
- Large Radiolucent Back Section for imaging procedures
- Auto-extending Footrest
- Memory Foam Cushions for enhanced patient comfort
- Swing-and-Tuck Side Rails for easier and safer patient ingress/egress
- Manual Quick Release Back
- Space-Saving Footprint
- Two Quick-Change Batteries and Wall-Mount Charger
Manufactured by TransMotion Medical, a division of Winco Manufacturing, LLC