Syneron Candela Velashape IIIThe YouTube ID of 21H4MkhMAO8?rel=0 is invalid.
The Syneron Candela VelaShape III offers a very effective solution for at ease, non-invasive, body contouring for a wide range of patients and treatment areas.
Circumference reduction and cellulite treatments, using the Syneron Candela VelaShape III, offers a zero downtime and little to none discomfort. The treatment sessions are short with outstanding results, even seeing results in as little as a single session. The Syneron Velashape III will bring high satisfaction to your patients, ensuring high productivity and revenues for your clinic.
Now offering Guided Mode, the Syneron Candela VelaShape III gives an enhanced treatment experience – for both the patients and the operators.
Here are a few of the advantages to the Guided Mode software and advanced system design:
- Standardized treatment guidance – Reduces operator dependency and allows safe delegation to operators.
- Step-by-step guided process – Cancels the need to count pulses and navigate, increases motivation, lessens user fatigue, and enhances the operator experience.
- Versatile system – Allows the operator choices between foot pedal or hand trigger operation, Guided Mode or Free Style; choice of 4 applicator covers.
- Compact, ergonomic design – Award-winning design fits in all treatment rooms; operator can sit or stand during treatment.
- Improve outcomes for body contouring, cellulite improvement, circumference reduction, and skin tightening
Profitable Business Increase
- Watch your business grow with shorter treatment times and fewer sessions
Enhanced User Experience
- Enjoy more reliable and patient-centric operations with new Guided Mode software and advanced system design
Use of Multiple Energies
Powered by Syneron’s patented elōs technology, VelaShape III combines IR (infrared), bi-polar RF (radiofrequency) and vacuum to precisely and effectively heat the tissue.
- Infrared light (IR) heats the tissue up to 3 mm depth.
- Bi-polar radio frequency (RF) heats tissue up to 20 mm depth.
- Vacuum ensures precise delivery of energy.
- Mechanical manipulation improves lymphatic drainage and cellulite smoothing.
Mechanism of Action
The combination of IR and vacuum-coupled RF technologies causes deep heating of the fat cells (adipocytes), their surrounding connective fibrous septae, and the underlying dermal collagen fibers.
The optimal design of the electrodes and the concurrent application of vacuum allows for deeper and faster heat penetration. In turn, this promotes an increase in circulation, lymphatic drainage, cellular metabolism and collagen depositing. It also stimulates fibroblast activity and remodels the extracellular matrix.
The result: A localized reduction in skin laxity, volume and an overall improvement in skin structure and texture.
Syneron Candela VelaShape III Specifications
|Radio Frequency Power||Up to 150W|
|Infrared LEDs||Up to 3.3W|
|Weight||20kg / 44lbs|
|Dimensions [W x D x H]||38 x 49 x 132cm
15 x 19 x 52in
|Electrical Requirements||110VAC; 5A; 50Hz; single phase
230VAC; 2.5A; 50Hz; single phase