Schiller CARDIOVIT AT-102 ECG
The Schiller CARDIOVIT AT-102 ECG is a perfect 12-channel ECG solution.SCHILLER ECG systems are outstanding and enjoy a worldwide reputation. Thanks to 35 years of experience and close co-operation with the world’s leading, practicing cardiologists and physicians in the field of electrocardiography, we can provide you the CARDIOVIT AT-102, an ECG device which offers tailor-made solutions for professional diagnosis.
The CARDIOVIT AT-102 is an excellent, multifunctional 12-channel ECG wizard to record and automatically analyze resting ECGs, exercise ECGs and pulmonary function tests (spirometry). The familiar user interface and intuitive operation allow for higher productivity and efficiency – while offering great value for money.
Schiller CARDIOVIT AT-102 ECG Features
- Intuitive, easy to use with direct function keys.
- 12-channel resting ECG
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals.
- A4 (8.5 x 11 inches) printouts on internal or external printer.
- Easy to use with full keyboard and direct function keys.
- ECG waveform display with 3 / 6 / 2 x 6 leads.
- A full-page printout with built-in ECG waveform display and VGA output port.
Schiller CARDIOVIT AT-102 ECG Software Options
- ECG Interpretation: Software C ECG analysis software for adults and children.
- Basic exercise test.
- SEMA-200 PC software to save, validate and archive ECG and spirometry data on PC.
Schiller CARDIOVIT AT-102 ECG Hardware Options
- Equipment trolley (classic).
- Spirometry sensor SP-250 or SP-260.
- Calibration syringe.
- Vacuum electrode system VAC-100.
- External monitor connection.
- Internal SCHILLER Communication Module (#SCM).
- Internal WLAN/Wi-Fi on SCM.
- Integrated modem/fax on SCM.
- Ergometer (#ERG-911).
- Treadmill (#MTM-1500).
- Blood pressure recorder (#ERG-911)