Schiller AT-2 EKG
The AT-2 is a low cost ECG system with performance features previously only available in high priced systems. Using the latest design and manufacturing technology, the AT-2 provides A4 reports within seconds at the touch of a button.
PDF: Schiller AT-2 English Manual
Schiller AT-2 EKG Features:
- 6/12-channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads.
- Automatic and manual mode.
- Full size 8″ x 11″ reports (A4).
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts for up to 400 recordings.
- Single button operation.
- Built-in thermal printer.
- CE labeled.
- Meets or exceeds the U.S. and international quality standards.
- Portable at only 4.8 kg / 11 lbs.
- AT-2 Unit
- Patient Lead Cable
- Pack of Electrodes
- Pack of Paper
- Pack of Clips
- Power Cable
- Dimensions, L x W x H: 290 x 210 x 69 mm/11.4 x 8.3 x 2.7 inches
- Power supply requirements: 220 – 240 V (nominal), 50/60 Hz or 110 – 115 V (nominal), 50/60 Hz independent operation with built-in rechargeable battery, LED indicator for mains and battery, built-in charger unit.
- Power consumption: Max. 28 VA.
- Battery charging time: 15 hrs. from a completely discharged battery, 3 hrs. to 60 % capacity.
- Battery capacity: 2 hrs of normal use.
- Leads: Standard/Cabrera.
- Patient input circuitry: Fully floating and isolated, defibrillation protected (only with original SCHILLER patient cable).
- Frequency range of digital recorder: 0 Hz to > 150 Hz (IEC/AHA).
- Myogram (muscle tremor) filter: 25 Hz (40 dB/dec) or 35 Hz (20 dB/dec), programmable.
- Line frequency filter: Distortion-free suppression of superimposed.
- Control panel: Pad keys, LED indicators.