Heine Beta 200 Diagnostic Set Ophthalmoscope and Retinoscope
Introducing the Heine Beta 200 Ophthalmoscope and Retinoscope Diagnostic Set
The Heine Retinoscope with Heine Parastop Transillumintor has a precise and an easy selection of a parallel beam. Ergonomic shape. The Heine Retinoscope Beta 200 with Parastop protects the examiner’s orbita from any stray light. It eliminates any amount of stray light and internal reflexes for a brighter fundus reflex. The Retinoscope has an integrated polarisation filter and has a dust proof design that allows it to be maintance-free. Performing manual Retinoscopy is the most accurate examination, with the Heine Retinoscope Beta 200 performing this examination is just that much easier to accomplish. The Heine Retinoscope Beta 200 comes with Fixation cards with a holder for a more dynamic retinoscopy.
Features & Benefits:
Heine Retinoscope Beta 200
- Dustproof housing
- Brilliant, precise streak image
- ParaStop for the precise selection
of the parallel beam
- Enclosed vergence sleeve prevents
drift during examinations
- Continuous brightness control
The Heine Ophthalmoscope Beta 200 S
The Heine Ophthalmoscope Beta 200S is suitable for both physicians and students alike. Hiene offers first-class pocket instruments for ENT and direct ophthalmology made of strong materials.
Features & Benefits:
Heine Ophthalmoscope Beta 200 S
- LED with continuous brightness control
- Aluminium frame system
- 74 single diopter steps
- Eliminates corneal reflex
- Ideal for small pupils
- Beta 200 S Ophthalmoscope
- Beta 200 Retinoscope
- Fixation Cards
- Finoff Transilluminator
- 2- Handles
- Heine Zipper Case
- The Doctor’s Toy Store buys, sells, trades, and exports medical equipment at discount prices and is proud to offer a wide variety of equipment for sale from the world’s leading manufacturers. That includes New and Pre-Owned ENT instruments and equipment, plus, we also perform diagnostic and repair services on them, too.Our very experienced staff continues to sweat the small details and do the small things every day that really matter to our medical clients.Twenty years of consistent performance and quality customer service for our clients in Florida, the U.S. and around the world is why doctors from all over the globe beat a path to the Doctor’s Toy Store showroom.That consistency over 20 years also helps explain why The Doctor’s Toy Store is now the largest medical equipment showroom in Florida, at 27,000 square feet.
We’re conveniently located next to I-95 in South Florida between Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport.
Our great location enables us to extend our reach, quickly and efficiently, and offer doctors around the world the same opportunity to save as those in Florida.
Whether you’re using our new-and-improved website or visiting us at our showroom in Hallandale Beach, see for yourself why consistent quality and discount prices make The Doctor’s Toy Store the first choice for savvy doctors looking for new and pre-owned medical equipment.