Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator
The Aaron 940 is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable desiccator available today. The unit’s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Post-procedure and long-term cleanup are simplified by its non-absorbing, nonstaining, high-impact plastic case.
Features and Benefits
- Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient.
- More power with 40 watts.
- Higher resolution in bi-polar mode increase and decrease in 1/10th watt increments from zero to ten watts.
- Universal power with 100-240 VAC makes the A940 a global option.
- More user friendly with features that save you time and money.
- Less to do with fewer steps to accomplish the same procedures.
- A940 Unit, Power Cord
- Handpiece (A901)
- 50 Non-sterile Disposable Sharp Dermal Tips (A804)
- 50 Non-sterile Disposable Blunt Dermal Tips (A806)
- Wall Mount Kit (A837)
- User’s guide
- Height: 15.9 cm (6.3”)
- Width: 22.2 cm (9”)
- Depth: 11.4 cm (4.5”)
- Weight: < 1.4 kg (< 3 lbs.)
- Output Power: Up to 40 watts (0-10 watts in 1/10th watt increments on both mono and bipolar)
- Universal Power Supply A940: 100 to 240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 550 kHz
- Line Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz