Mizuho OSI Wilson Frame 5319G
Introducing the Mizuho OSI Wilson Frame 5319G.
- 360° Radiolucency
- Laterally Adjustable Gel Pads
- Easy-To-Use Crank System
- Disposables Not Included
- Compatible With General Surgical Tables
- Crank Included
- Rolling Case Included
- Lumbar laminectomies
- Disc surgery
Wilson Frame 5319G Features
A. 360º Degree Radiolucency
Wilson Plus frames offer 360º degrees of unobstructed radiolucency for easily obtainable images with either C-arm or X-ray.
B. Lordosis Control
Pads flex to adjust spinal lordosis and open the disc spaces for improved access at the surgical site.
C. ShearGuard® Gel Pads
Tapered for optimal comfort, two full length ShearGuard Gel Pads provide continuous support while adjusting laterally up to 10 inches (25.4 cm) to improve ventilation and relieve pressure on the abdomen.
D. Easy To Use Crank System
The removable crank allows adjustment while the built-in torque limiter protects the unit from overcranking.
E. Convenient Transfer and Storage
Wilson Plus frames roll from storage to OR with minimal effort.
• Model 5319G includes a roller case
Mizuho OSI Wilson Frame 5319G Specifications
- Model 5319G Frame Weight 36 lbs. (16 kg)
- Lateral Adjustment of Pads 0”– 6” (0 – 15 cm)
- Intraoperative Flex of Pads for Lordosis Control 3.5” (8.8 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity 300 lbs. (136 kg)