Midmark 491 Power Chair
Exams, procedures, and surgeries are faster, easier and more stable with the Midmark 491 Power Chair. It positions patients precisely at the touch of a button. The 491’s power low height of 22″ makes mounting and dismounting the chair easy for patients. Its highest height of 31″ lets the physician put patients at their most comfortable working height and tapered headrests and narrow 18½” width lets the physician work in close.
The 491`s power back goes from an upright 90° angle to completely flat position. The ‘Auto Return’ button quickly returns the patient to the dismount position. Power controls are located on both sides of the chair`s back. An optional foot control allows the physician to maintain a sterile field. The 491`s positioning flexibility is further enhanced by 330° rotation.
The extremely stable power chair has a solid steel base makes the chair extremely stable. Physicians work with more confidence and patients feel less anxious, especially during delicate otolaryngologic procedures.
Midmark 491 Power Chair Features
- Base of chair, molded housings, and painted steel surfaces are Pearl Grey
- Steel construction, high-impact polystyrene drawers and vinyl clad drawer and door fronts are durable and aid in infection control
- The stain-resistant molded top has indentations to hold equipment
- Color drawer and door accents change easily for a new look
- Low height ability
- Power controls are on both sides of the chair
- Back, height adjustment and auto return feature are operated at the touch of a button
- Base rotates 330°
- Movements and Features: Table Up/Down, Back Up/Down, Auto Return, and Arm Rests
Choose from three headrests, Three fully articulating styles are available. The Midmark 491 Power Chair comes standard with a full-size headrest and the optional occipital or contoured headrests can be added.
Tapered headrests and a narrow 18½” width let the physician work in close. Armrests lower when the chair reclines, or they rotate up and out of the physician’s way. And the footrest locks into the upright position when flipped out of the way with a touch of the toe—for easy front access.
Two hospital grade electrical receptacles let the physician plug in lights, accessories, and equipment without tripping over cords. Specially designed exam lights can be ordered as attached accessories or maybe field-installed later.
Midmark 491 Power Chair Specifications
- NET Weight: 350 lbs
- GROSS Weight: 375 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 32″ L x 29″ W x 46″ H
- Table Top Length (w/ headrest: 75″
- Table Top Width (w/o arm rests): 19-1/2″
- Overall Width: 26″
- Table Top Adjustment
- Rotation: 330°
- Back Section: 2° to 90°
- Table Top Height (Adjustable): 22″ to 31″
- Table Top Speeds (@ 60 Hz.)
- Back Down: 11 seconds
- Base Up: 12 seconds
- Patient Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Electrical Info
- 115 VAC Model: 110 – 120 V | 60 Hz | 12 A | single phase
- 230 VAC Model: 220 – 240 V | 50/60 Hz | 10 A | single phase
- Power Consumption
- 115 VAC Model: 1440 W
230 VAC Model: 2400 W
- 115 VAC Model: 1440 W
There are no reviews yet.