Ritter 391 Exam Chair
The Ritter 391 Exam Chair / Otolaryngology Chair / was designed specifically with the otolaryngologist in mind. That’s because it offers a unique, thin back section allowing you to get in extra close and a magnetic headrest, which easily adjusts to position each patient precisely and effortlessly. For added convenience, controls which move the seat and back sections are located on both sides of the chair.
Those physicians who prefer to work with their patient in a favorite position every time, will appreciate the one adjustable memory position of the Ritter 391. Its design allows you to automatically power the chair to your favorite position. Once in position, the Ritter 391 offers the ability to rotate 360 degrees to give complete access to your patient. When the exam is finished, it takes just one touch to return the chair to a seated position.
Ritter 391 Exam Chair Features
- One adjustable memory position
- Dual controls for left- or right-hand versatility
- Full-function foot control
- Flat table positioning
- Swing-out armrests for easy accessibility
- 360° rotating base
The Ritter 391 Exam Chair is primarily used in examination rooms for general examinations and minor procedures on the head and neck areas. The chair positions are adjustable thru use of electro-mechanical motors. The operator can initiate movement using one of two chair mounted membrane touch pads or optional foot control.
Ritter 391 Exam Chair Specifications
- NET Weight: 355 lbs
- GROSS Weight: 367 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 42″ L x 29″ W x 35″ H
- Base: 23-1/2″ W x 34″ L
- Chair Top Length: 69″
- Chair Top Length: (headrest extended) 75-1/2″
- Chair Top Width: 25-1/2″
- Overall Width: 25-1/2″
- Chair Adjustment
- Base: 360° rotation
- Max. Headrest Height (backrest up): 63″
- Min. Headrest Height (backrest up): 50″
- Max. Headrest Height (backrest down): 38″
- Min. Headrest Height (backrest down): 25″
- Max. Footrest Height (backrest down): 31″
- Min. Footrest Height (backrest down): 18″
- Min. Footrest Height (backrest up): 4″
- Back Section (manual): 14° to 82° (max)
- Back Section (program): 22° to 82° (max)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Electrical Requirements
- 115 VAC Nominal
- 110-126 V | 60 Hz | 8 A | single phase
- Power Consumption: 960 W
To meet the needs of your patients, the Ritter 391 Exam Chair features armrests that move up and out of the way making it easier for them to get in and out of the chair. And, they will appreciate the comfort of its contoured back section. With its removable upholstery and optional articulating headrest, we’re sure you’ll agree the Ritter 391 is the perfect chair for all your healthcare needs.
There are no reviews yet.