DTS Multi-Procedure Power Chair with Stirrups
The DTS Multi-Procedure Power Chair with Stirrups is an excellent product precisely because it has multiple features that make it ideal regardless of your office’s particular specialty.
This Power Procedure Chair is a stable, comfortable, attractive, and affordable addition to any doctor’s office. It comes with 4 functions: power up, power down, power tilt back, and power foot. Additionally, there are also one-touch programmable (with automatic return) and swivel options. The footrest can also be extended for taller patients. The arms are easily adjustable and removable. In addition, the headrest has a removable pillow for various procedures that require the patient to lie face-down.
This procedure chair is non-hydraulic which means that you won’t have to deal with any messy oil leaks; instead, this screw-driven chair guarantees a durable product that will last for the long-term.
The chair’s stirrups allow a physician to perform gynecological procedures in the office.The stirrups are more comfortable for the patient, and the patient knows the doctor has a Programmability feature that can make the office visit quicker.
Light attachment not included.
DTS Multi-Procedure Power Chair with Stirrups Features:
- 300-degree swivel (Optional)
- Programmable controls with auto-return (Optional)
- Removable & extendable headrest & footrest
- Power Up, Power Back, Power Foot, & Power Tilt
- Face cut-out for back procedures and hair transplants
DTS Multi-Procedure Power Chair with Stirrups Specifications:
- Minimum Flat Chair Height: 26″
- Maximum Flat Chair Height: 34″
- Flat Chair Length: 77″
- Minimum Upright Chair Height: 48″
- Upright Chair Height: 57″
- Upright Chair Length: 66″
- With Armrests Chair Width: 32″
- Without Armrests Chair Width: 23.6″
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V, 50-60Hz, 200W
There are no reviews yet.