Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Power Procedure Table
The Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Power Procedure Table (Exam) is able to make your job easier, and your patients comfortable. Functions for the Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Power Procedure Table (Exam) include Power Height as well as Power Back.
Whether transferring a wheelchair patient or assisting an expectant mom, one thing is clear: the Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Power Procedure Table (Exam) is designed to make positioning patients onto the exam table easier, more efficient, and safer for you and your staff. With its 18- to 37-inch adjustable table height, the 625 is designed to make lifting less stressful, more controlled, and helps ensure a patient’s dignity in the exam room.
Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Examination Table Features
- Power height and back
- 650-pound patient weight capacity
- 18-inch to 37-inch seat height adjustment
- Unique Quick Exam® and Motion Profiling control features for more efficient patient positioning
- Optional IQscale and IQHub offers a digital scale built into the table and easy access receptacles and data ports
- Powered Multi-Positioning
- Standard hand and foot control make patient positioning quick, effective and always within reach
Above all, The Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Examination Table allows all patients to have easy accessibility to get onto the table. This Table gives a whole different approach on medical care. Your patients can get and off the table with ease.
Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Examination Table Specifications
- Minimum: 18″
- Maximum: 37″
- Length with footrest extended: 75″
- Patient Weight (maximum): 650 lbs
- With Upholstery: 470 lbs
- With packaging and skid (no upholstery): 487 lbs
- Upholstery with packaging: 45 lbs
- Power Cord Length: 8 feet
- Foot / Hand Control Voltage: 14 VAC, SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage)
- Duplex Receptacles (maximum load) 115 VAC | 5A | 50/60 Hz
- IEC inlet fuses (2): 6.3 A, 250 V, Type-T, 5 x 20 mm
- F1 and F2 (on main PC board): 10 A, 250 V, Type-T, 5 x 20 mm
- F3 (on main PC board): 160 mA, 250 V, Type-T, 5 x 20 mm
- F4 (on main PC board): 6.3 A, 250 V, Type-T, 5 x 20 mm
- Models with drawer heaters distribution board fuses (2): 800 mA, 250 V, Type-T, 5 x 20 mm
- Duty Cycle (Motor Run Time): Intermittent Operation [30 seconds ON / 5 minutes OFF]
- Receptacles, Drawer Heater: Continuous Operation
- Classifications: Class 1, Type B Applied Part
- Protection against ingress of fluids: IPXO [Foot Control only: IPX1]
Initially, MidMark began with just a simple chair that could only go up and down. Finally, technology has allowed them to make a table that can create ease for you during procedures and allow patients to feel more comfortable during as well. The Power functions give your office and you a better look.The Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Examination Table will make any procedure easier.
There are no reviews yet.