Ellman AcuSect RF Generator
The Ellman AcuSect RF Generator radiosurgical energy source delivers advanced radio wave technology providing outstanding surgical control, precision, and versatility.
The high frequency of 4.0 MHz minimizes heat dissipation, and thus cellular alteration while cutting and coagulating soft tissues.
AcuSect® is the ideal solution for your office-based minor surgical procedures.
The system generates 50 watts of power and operates at 4.0 MHz in 3 monopolar modes (Cut/Cut-Coag/Hemo) and 1 bipolar mode (Hemo).
Our Ellman AcuSect RF Generator comes with a handpiece and a patient plate.
Radiofrequency Energy Sources – 5 Distinct Waveforms
- CUT (Fully Filtered)
- Micro-Smooth Cutting
- Negligible Lateral Heat
- Minimal Cellular Destruction
- Best Cosmetic Results. Fastest healing.
- Ideal for Skin Incision and Biopsy
- BLEND (Cut/Coag – Fully Rectified)
- Cutting with Hemostasis
- Ideal for Sub-Cutaneous Tissue Dissection and Planning
Especially Useful in Vascular Areas while Producing Minimal Amounts of Lateral Heat and Tissue Damage
- COAG (Hemo – Partially Rectified)
- Coagulation / Shrinkage
- Hemostasis with Controlled Penetration
- Ideal for Cutting with Hemostatic Control
- Maximum Penetration and Hemostasis
- Ideal for Intentional Tissue Destruction
- Pinpoint, Micro-Coagulation
- Minimal Tissue Adherence to Forceps
- Minimal Charring or Tissue Necrosis
- Ideal for Coagulation In and Around Critical Anatomy
Ellman AcuSect RF Generator Specifications
- Dimensions: 10″ W x 10.5″ D x 4.5″ H
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Output Frequency: 4.0 MHz
- Voltage Available: 110 – 120 V | 50 – 60 Hz or 220 – 240 V | 50 – 60 Hz
Since Ellman International was founded in 1959, the company has grown to become a global leader in advanced radiofrequency (RF) technology for precision surgical and aesthetic procedures. In 2014 Ellman was acquired by Cynosure, Inc. the world’s leading aesthetic laser company. In 2017 Cynosure was acquired by Hologic, Inc. and now represents the aesthetic division. Today, Ellman remains a strong surgical RF brand within Cynosure and serves the aesthetic, multi-specialty surgical, dental and veterinary markets. The Ellman brand’s reputation for providing high quality, reliable products including the legacy Surgitron line of RF surgical generators and the newer Pellevé® Wrinkle Reduction System. With a foundation based on excellence in advanced laser and RF technologies, a strong research and development program and established worldwide sales channels, Cynosure’s commitment to sustained growth will result in long term success.