Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine F-336B
The Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine F-336B with diamond heads is easy to use and handle. This microdermabrasion machine is used to exfoliate the surface or top layer of the skin, a non-invasive exfoliation treatment. It is equipped with 9 Diamond heads and 2 applicators with a vacuum system to suck all dead cells away. These diamond heads are called GMP tips and are a single-use disposable item, to avoid any chance of cross-contamination.
The Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine F-336B has a simple and user friendly design to perform Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion. This unit is ideal for controlled, precise and gradual exfoliation to improve skin quality, reduce spots, smoothing fine lines and treating scars. The GMP Tip is a single use disposable item which avoids any chance of cross-contamination. The Tip consists of more than 600 GMP/cm2 enabling a guaranteed exfoliation depth. The GMP Tip is a medically sterile single use tip which consists of a nano size arc of more than 600 GMP/cm2. Assisted by the negative pressure by the system during the treatment, the GMP Arc is able to exfoliate the epidermal skin and trap the skin particles within the Tip making the treatment truly safe, efficacious and hygienic.
Benefits Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine F-336B
- Reduced Wrinkles: Microdermabrasion works through mechanical exfoliation, and it is beneficial to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by removing outer layers of dead skin. It is advised for a client to undergo a series of 3 to 6 microdermabrasion treatments, which will continually remove the outer layers of dead skin. When the outer layers of dead skin are removed, it will stimulate new cell growth so that fresh and new skin pushes forth. This can begin to remove many existing deep fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to prevent new signs of age from appearing on the skin.
- Treat Acne Scars: Microdermabrasion helps to reduce deep scars and pockmarks, while evening out the skin tone. Many clients prefer the use of microdermabrasion for other areas of their body, like the upper back décolleté and shoulder areas, which can commonly have acne scarring. If a client has suffered from severe acne, the microdermabrasion treatment can be used in a series to remove dead and dark scarred skin cells so that new skin can be brought forth. Microdermabrasion is not done on new or open acne lesions.
- Even Out the Skin Tone: Many clients suffer from hyper pigmentation, which is brown pigmentation and damage caused by unprotected sun exposure. A series of microdermabrasion treatments will work to remove this dark and damaged skin so that the skin tone looks even overall. This is ideal for any clients that rely upon heavy makeup to cover up hyper pigmentation and scars on their skin. Female clients will appreciate this for their décolleté area, which can often become leathery and damaged due to sun exposure.
- Balance the Skin: Even if a client has dry or Rosacea skin, they can undergo a microdermabrasion treatment to remove dead and flaking skin for better product absorption. When done gently, a microdermabrasion treatment can reduce dryness by balancing out the skin to alleviate a number of skin concerns.
- Helps With:
- Acne and trauma scars
- Congested & oily skin
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Ingrown hairs
- Reducing Hyper pigmentation
- Sun-damaged skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Flaking and dry skin
- Crow’s feet
- Cellulite and stretch marks
- Age spots
- Uneven skin texture and glow
- Enlarged pores and Blemishes
Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine F-336B Specifications
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Shipping Size: 19.5″ L x 19.5″ W x 9″ H
There are no reviews yet.