EMAGE Image Pro II Skin Analysis
For the optimal health of your clients’ skin, digital photographs cannot provide all the information you need to recommend the proper treatments or understand the true results of those treatments. The EMAGE Image Pro II skin imaging system delivers the results you expect, leading to more satisfied clients, consistent referrals and greater practice revenue.
Benefits of adding the EMAGE Image Pro II Skin Analysis:
- Improves consultation effectiveness – Give documented, trustworthy advice
- Offers an effective marketing tool – Position yourself as a leader
- Increases client satisfaction – Create loyalty and referrals
- Generates more procedures – Keep treatment rooms busy
- Helps suggest comprehensive services/products – Increase revenue
- Uncovers future problem areas – Recommend preventative procedures
- Provides consistent, comparative analysis – Track treatment effectiveness
Complete Clinical Skin Analysis
Advanced, all-digital Triple Spectral Skin Analysis allows you to view and report your client’s pore and wrinkle depth, pigmentation, and vascularity, texture, porphyrin and sebum, and more, all with incredible accuracy. Intense magnification using a 16-megapixel-imaging array reveals extensive detail, making recommendations for laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, neurotoxins, fillers and cosmeceuticals simple and easy to explain.
The EMAGE Image Pro II allows you to:
- Examine targeted areas under intense magnification in normal, polarized, and UV light
- Create multiple, high-quality views of the face
- Map, measure and analyze fine lines, pigmentation, and vascularity
- Evaluate skin tone and texture
- Review comparative graphical analysis based on client demographics
- Provide consistent, high-quality images
- Produce and archive assessment reports with notes
✔ NOTE: WE CAN TRADE OR PURCHASE YOUR UNWANTED MEDICAL EQUIPMENT. Click here for more information.
There are no reviews yet.