Baxter AS50 Infusion Pump
The Baxter AS50 Infusion Pump (AS for Auto Syringe) is designed to meet the fluid and drug delivery requirements of today’s changing clinical environment.
It can be piggybacked into an ongoing infusion line to deliver secondary solutions automatically, precisely, and economically. Infusion rates are programmable from 0.01 to 438 mL/hr. A numeric keypad simplifies programming and makes the pump easy to use. During programming, the status display prompts the user to enter data about the syringe and the infusion. While the pump is running, the status display shows information about the infusion. Safety and effectiveness are reinforced by pre-programmable bolus operation, titration of a dose without interruption of fluid flow, and easily understood alarm and alert messages. The pump includes an optional serial communication port, which provides remote computer control and monitoring capabilities. A standard 9-pin connector allows an RS-232 communication link between the pump and the host computer.
Baxter AS50 Infusion Pump Features
- Digital syringe pump
- Standard disposable syringes from 1mL to 60mL
- Features flexible drug libraries
- Provides accurate infusion of intravenous solutions, drug solutions, whole blood, and packed blood cells
- Indicated for the following routes of administration: intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural or subcutaneous
Baxter AS50 Infusion Pump Specifications
- Size – 8.6 x 6.7 x 25 cm / 3.4 x 2.6 x 10 in
- Weight – 1.45 kg / 3.2 lbs
- Syringes – B-D: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 mL plastic; Monoject: 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60 mL; Terumo: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 60 mL
- Flow Rate Accuracy – ±3% of full scale plunger travel(not including syringe tolerance)
- Volume Accuracy – ±3% or 0.007″ of travel, whichever is greater (not including syringe tolerance)
- Flow Rate Range – 0.01 mL/hr to 438 mL/hr, depending on the syringe
- Delivery Volume – Full syringe volume for 1-60 mL syringes
- Data Display – Self-prompting, multi-field
- Status Display – Nine LED array
- Power Requirements – AC: 105-125V Hz (battery charger); DC: internal rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Life – 5 hours of operation at 100 mL/hr, or 12 hours of operation at 2mL/hr using a 60 mL syringe, following a charge of not less than 16 hours
There are no reviews yet.