Baxter Flo-Gard 6301 Infusion Pump
Baxter Flo-Gard 6301 Infusion Pump Operating Range
- Flow Rate Range:
- Primary program 1.0-99.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml increments or 1-1999 ml/hr in 1 ml increments. The upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.
- Secondary program: 1.0-99.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml increments or 1-999 ml/hr in 1 ml increments
- KVO Rate: 5 ml/hr or programmed rate, whichever is less Ramp PDP Parameter Ranges:Total VTBI: 100-9,999 in 1 ml increments. The upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.
- Delay Time: 00:00 – 08:00 hours in minute increments.
- Run Time: 01:00 – 16:00 hours in minute increments.
- Ramp Up: 00:00 to 45% of the Run Time, in minute increments.
- Ramp Down: 00-00 to the Run Time minus Ramp Up, in minute Increments.
- VTBI Range: 1.0-99.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments or 1-9999 ml in 1 ml increments for both primary and secondary of each pump. The upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.
Baxter Flo-Gard 6301 Infusion Pump Features
- Dual channel pump (Functions as two 6201’s in a single unit) with independent controls
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears
- Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications
- Flow Check Occlusion
- Alarm offers an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure
- Slide Clamp option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity-free flow
- Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected
- Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering
- User-adjustable occlusion pressures
- Rechargeable batteries
Baxter Flo-Gard 6301 Infusion Pump Specifications
- Dimensions: 13″ W x 5 ” D x 11″ H
- Weight: 18 lb
- Battery: 12 volt, 3.2 ampere-hour sealed lead-acid
- Battery Life:
- Approx. 6 hrs. with one pump running at a rate from 1 to 1400 ml/hr.
- Approx. 4 hrs. with both pumps running at rates from 1 to 1400 ml/hr
- Battery Recharge: 8 hrs for more than 80% recharge
- AC Power Requirements: 110/120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Cord: 2.9 m (9.5 ft.) long, with Hospital Grade plug
- Fuse: 0.8A, 250V, SB, 5.2 mm x 20 mm
- Leakage Current: Less than 50 microamps
There are no reviews yet.