Baxter Travenol Flo-Gard 6200 Infusion Pump
The Baxter Travenol 6200 Infusion Pumps are capable of delivering a wide variety of fluids, including blood, over a broad range of infusion rates.
The 6200s are easy to load, spill resistant pumping mechanisms with occlusion sensors that detect both upstream and downstream restrictions. A safety clamp mechanism that prevents accidental free flow and a locking control panel prevent tempering. These units use standard Baxter solution administration sets.
Baxter Travenol Flo-Gard 6200 Infusion Pump Features
- Easy to load, spill-resistant pumping mechanism.
- Occlusion sensors that detect both upstream and downstream restrictions.
- Ultrasonic air detector that senses bubbles approximately 50 microliters or larger without nuisance alarms.
- Safety clamp mechanism that prevents accidental free flow.
- Locking control panel that prevents tampering.
- Independent secondary medication program that automatically switches over to primary program upon completion.
- Uses standard Baxter solution administration sets.
- Automatic self-test routine that checks for proper function before use.
- Five hour memory which retains infusion data after power-off.
- Easily replaceable fuse, battery, and power cord.
- Volumetric IV Pump
The device is portable and has a panel lock-out feature to discourage patient tampering and permits infusion of primary and secondary medication programs.
The secondary program automatically switches over to the primary program when the secondary infusion is complete.
Baxter Travenol Flo-Gard 6200 Infusion Pump Specifications
- Size – 24 x 16 x 27 cm / 9.5 x 6 x 11 inches
- Weight – 6.7 kg / 14 lbs.
- Internal Battery – Rechargeable, 8-volt sealed lead-acid
- Battery Life – 5 hours (approx.) on fully charged batteries at 125 mL/hr
- Battery Charge Time – 24 hours to completely charge
- Power Cord – Replaceable 2.4 m (8 ft) long with hospital-grade plug
- Power Requirements – 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Watts
- Flow Rate Range – 1-999 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments
- Volume Range – 1-9999 mL in both primary and secondary