ADC Proscope 640 Stethoscope – Sprague
Introducing the ADC Proscope 640 Stethoscope. An economical Sprague with all of the features you’d expect from ADC.
The legendary design features of the Sprague stethoscope have made it one of the most popular stethoscopes in history. ADC’s Proscope 640BK is an economical Sprague with all the features you’d expect. The exclusive design offers a double-tube configuration in the traditional 16-inch length (and a 24-inch length overall). The threaded chestpiece drum has five interchangeable fittings for complete diagnostic capability on most patients.
ADC Proscope 640 Stethoscope features:
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome-plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings – an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4″, 1″, 3/4″)
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, and one pair of silicone ear tips
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Traditional 16″ double tube configuration
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Overall length 24″
- One Year Warranty
ADC Proscope 640 Sprague Stethoscope Specifications:
- Tubing Length: 16″ (40.64 cm).
- Total Length: 24″ (60.96 cm).
- Total Weight: 7oz (198.45 g).
The legendary design features of the Sprague have made it one of the most popular scopes in history. Acoustic sensitivity. Unrivaled versatility. No wonder it’s been the scope of choice for EMS and nursing professionals year in and year out. ADC’s proprietary Sprague design incorporates features found on no other Sprague scope on the market, resulting in a scope that outperforms and outlasts look-alikes.
Choose from a number of models in traditional two-tube or lightweight single-tube design in dozens of color options. So, if you’re in the market for a Sprague, demand not just any Sprague – demand an Adscope® Sprague.