AdTemp 429 Infrared Thermometer – Non-Contact
Dr’s Toy Store is now offering the AdTemp 429 Infrared Thermometer – Non-Contact which features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead. No skin contact is required which adds safety and grants a comfortable experience while minimizing the risk of cross-contamination. The thermometer dimensions are 5″ x 2.06” x 1.75″ and it weighs 3-ounces.
AdTemp 429 Infrared Thermometer – Non-Contact features:
- Wide Temp Range
- 30 reading memory
- Uses 2 “AAA” batteries
- Dual mode – body and object
- Fahrenheit-Celsius switchable
- Large backlit LCD display is easy to read
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life
- Audible beep when the measurement is complete, Night mode mutes the volume
- Infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement—ideal for screening
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy
- Measures in about 1 second without patient contact eliminating the concern of cross-contamination or costly probe covers
- Compact ergonomic design 5″ x 2.06”x 1.75“ ( 52.4 mm x 44.5 mm x 129.9 mm), weighs approximately 3 oz (87 g) with batteries
✔ REMEMBER: WE CAN TRADE OR PURCHASE YOUR UNWANTED MEDICAL EQUIPMENT. Click here for more information.
There are no reviews yet.