Introducing the Laryngoscope Set for Sale.
The Fiberoptic Laryngoscope set features:
- 4 Macintosh blades: #1, #2, #3 and #4.
- Both “AA” and “C” cell battery handles
- A foam-lined, fitted case with carrying handle
- Batteries are included.
- Stainless steel blade with satin non-glare finish
- Satin handles with knurled finish for better grip
- C and AA handles
- Battery powered, not included
- Latex free
Fiberoptic Blades Feature:
- Stainless steel construction with Satin non-glare finish
- Fiberoptic light transmission provides cool, obstruction free viewing
- 2.5v Halogen illumination for true tissue color and long lasting lamp performance
- Removable light pipe facilitates cleaning and service
- Color coded green to signify compatibility ONLY with fiberoptic handle
Fiberoptic Handles Feature:
- Light source in handle simplifies blade cleaning, allows for use of brighter, whiter light
- Satin chrome-plated brass handles with a knurled finish for a positive grip
- Color coded green to signify compatibility ONLY with fiberoptic blades
- Available in traditional “C”, “AA”, and stubby (“AA”)
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than 30 years, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none. To produce feature-rich, ruggedly built, value-priced professional diagnostic medical instruments for the healthcare marketplace while maintaining a stable, dependable employment environment for our associates and trading partners.