ADC Adscope-Lite Platinum Edition 612 Stethoscope
AFD technology and light weight make this a practitioner favorite.
Weighing just 4.9 oz., the ADC Adscope-Lite Platinum Edition 612 Stethoscope combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient, oversized, one-sided chestpiece. The compact, sculpted design features our adjustable frequency (AFD) technology, allowing you to tune the diaphragm to enhance both high- and low-frequency response. The clinician headset, designed to withstand thousands of cycles, features a double-leaf tensioning spring and a reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22-inch PVC tubing.
- ADC’s AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22″ PVC tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Lightweight stainless binaurals in matching satin finish
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone ear tips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus ear tips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Overall length 30.5″
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
- ADC products are backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties. The ADC Adscope 612 offers a lifetime warranty, ensuring you get the most from your investment. If your scope ever needs more extensive service, simply return it to ADC for a complimentary refurbishment.