The Zeiss OPMI-MD Surgical Microscope is an Ophthalmic scope. The Surgical Microscopes for Ophthalmic procedures usually consist of dual viewing options configured to have an assistant scope setup. The OPMI-MD Surgical Microscope has a sharp optical view, a terrific Depth of Focus, and a compact microscope body. The OMPI MD has superb clarity and reliable red-reflex. The Zeiss Microscope has the newer Visu series technology, to improve the microscopes simplicity and it’s performance at the same time. This system is one the least expensive microscopes for eye surgery.
- Infinitely variable magnification (zoom) and focus (focus)
- Total magnification of the microscope from 4x to 24x
- Magnification glasses doctor: 10x / 22 B
- Adjusting the angle of viewing the doctor: from 0 to 60 degrees
- Focal length f = 175 mm
- Light source power: 75W, halogen
- Power supply: 115-240 V / 50-60 Hz