Unico G380 Series Microscopes
The Unico G380 Series Microscopes combine state of the art design and features with the latest optical coating technologies for crisp, clear imaging on a versatile and ergonomic platform.
All models in the G380 series feature “High-Eyepoint” 10x widefield eyepieces. This unique design allows users wearing glasses to comfortably view through the scope without removing their glasses as they would have to with traditional eyepieces. Available with your choice of Monocular, Dual-View, Binocular, or Trinocular heads, all of which rotate 360°.
Select from standard Achromat, Semi-Plan, or flat-field Plan achromat objectives. All models have 30° head angles. Includes a focusable 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with Iris Diaphragm, oversized graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls, swing-out filter holder and a port to allow insertion of a Phase Annulus for Phase Microscopy. A ball bearing movement mechanical stage is also standard with low position coaxial controls.
Features an integrated dual voltage transformer (110V and 220V) and a detachable power cord so you can use this scope anywhere in the world. Options include Koehler illumination, Phase contrast objectives, and a Dual Slide Holder. G380-LED G380SP-LED G380PL-LED G381-LED G381SP-LED G381PL-LED Head Binocular Binocular Binocular Monocular Monocular Monocular Eyepiece 10X WF(2)Hi-EP 10X WF(2)Hi-EP 10X WF(2)Hi-EP 10X WF Hi-EP 10X WF Hi-EP 10X WF Hi-EP Objectives 4,10,40,100X 4,10,40,100X 4,10,40,100X 4,10,40,100X 4,10,40,100X 4,10,40,100X Achromat Semi-Plan Plan Achromat Semi-Plan Plan Condenser NAa
Unico G380 Specifications:
- HEADS: Available with Monocular, Binocular, Dual View or Trinocular heads with 52 – 75 mm interpupillary distance adjustment. All rotate 360°, have a 30° viewing angle, and lock-in-place with a thumbscrew
- EYEPIECES: Standard with 10x “High-Eyepoint” widefield oculars designed to improve viewing while wearing glasses. Reticules and Pointers available on request
- OBJECTIVES: All models feature DIN Standard 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR objectives. 40 and 100x objectives are “R”, or Retractable. Options are: Achromat, Semi-Plan, or Plan Achromats. Simple Phase Contrast is available in 40x
- OBJECTIVE Numerical Aperture: 4x = NA 0.10 10x = NA 0.25 40x = NA 0.65 100x = NA 1.25
- MAGNIFICATION: With 10x eyepieces, standard magnification is 40x, 100x, 400x and 1,000x (Oil Immersion)
- CONDENSER: Features a focusable NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with port for optional Simple Phase Contrast Annulus insertion. Focusable with rack and pinion movement
- STAND and Nosepiece: Sturdy cast metal frame with polymer accent panels, designed to provide stability
- STAGE: Built-in Graduated Mechanical Stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size: 142 mm x 132 mm. Range of X-Y stage movement: 55 mm x 75 mm. Spring loaded slide holder
- IRIS DIAPHRAGM: Features adjustable Iris with metal leaf overlay design. Optical design allows for Blue and other filters to be mounted in the illuminator housing
- FOCUSING: Features smooth, extra-large graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences
- ILLUMINATION: 3 Watt LED light source standard. Variable intensity rheostat wheel is located on the left side of the base
- ELECTRICAL: 110V- 60 Hz to 240V- 50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250V 1.5A
- Complete with dust cover, two extra fuses and operation manual