Wallach Tristar Colposcope with Trulight
The Wallach Tristar Colposcope is a triple magnification colposcope that offers high resolution stereoscopic optical viewing and many options. The Trulight Tri Series Colposcopes provide three magnification levels (8, 13, and 21), and can be fitted with USB video capability for EMR systems, or stand-alone use. The TriStar Scope provides a bright, clear image. Combined with Trulight, you have an outstanding diagnostic tool.
Wallach’s highly versatile TriScope/Star series offers an optical pathway for a direct view. This family of fixed triple magnification colposcopes features a built-in dual optical beamsplitter which permits the attachment of 35 mm photographic accessories (traditional and digital), video, and co-observation (teaching) tube. All Wallach colposcopes now feature the Trulight LED lighting system for brighter, whiter light. No need to ever change a light bulb again.
The colposcopes deliver the 3D image needed to detect subtle tissue abnormalities and to perform colposcopically directed biopsies and surgery with optimum hand/eye coordination. TriStar offers the same optics as Triscope on a five point base with center post, offering a more compact unit for the budget and space conscious.
Wallach Tristar Colposcope with Trulight Features
- Video, photography, and/or teaching tube may be added simply at any time and at low cost for future needs.
- Retractable vessel delineation filter is incorporated to provide clear visualization of vascular patterns.
- Image obtained through the accessory ports is identical to that viewed through the binocular tubes via the optical beamsplitter.
- Sturdy, compact base saves valuable space.
Wallach Tristar Colposcope with Trulight Specifications
- Type: 3-Step Magnification with beamsplitter
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/200-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 100VA
- Mounting System: 5-Leg Rolling Base
Objective Lens (working Distance): 300 mm
Total Magnification: 8x, 13x, 21x
Field of View: 8.5x=23.4 mm, 13.6x=14.6 mm, 21.3x=9.4 mm
Depth of Field: 8x=3.1 mm, 13.6x=1.2 mm, 21.3x=0.9 mm
Ocular (Eyepieces): 16x Highpoint, with locking diopters
Diopter Adjustment: Independent adjustment with position locking –6/+4
Interpupillary Range: 54 mm to 80 mm
Tilt of Viewing Head: 59°
Binocular Tube Design: Straight
Binocular Tube Length: 160 mm
Magnification Changer Factor: 1.0x, 1.6x, 2.5x
Vessel Delineation Filter: Yes
Wallach’s innovative trulight lighting system incorporates five high-intensity, long-life light emitting diodes (leds) positioned around the objective lens for optimal colposcopic examinations.
Precisely angled, the solid-state LED lights converge onto the target offering a brighter, whiter light for true tissue color. The center light is green and can be turned on at the touch of a switch for vascular pattern delineation.
- 5 solid-state bright LEDs
- Lights converge on target
- No need to frequently change a light bulb
There are no reviews yet.