Powerspin LX C856 Centrifuge with Microhematocrit Adapter
PowerSpinTM LX spins at 4,000 rpm. The benefit of this increased speed is a cleaner, more complete separation of cellular components, yielding a superior serum or plasma specimen.
The Power SpinTM series centrifuges are extremely quiet for a better working environment. All PowerSpin models have a timer and an on/off switch as well as other features that are normally only found on more expensive units.
Microhematocrit Tube Adapters – C800-34, Pk/2, fits all standard Tube Shields for all models with tube shields.
Powerspin LX C856 Centrifuge – Microhematocrit Adapter Features
- Six (6) or Eight (8) place rotor for 2 to 10 ml tubes
- Quite running (58 decibels a 3400 rpm)
- Rotor chamber is accessible for cleaning
- New design takes up less space and is more stable than round units
- 0~30 minutes timer with bell signal at the end
- On/off switch located in rear of the unit
- Detachable power cord
- Easy clean exterior
- Lid opening for strobe check of speed
- Latching lid with safety switch triggered to shut down the power when the lid is opened
- Light indicator is lit when the power is on
- Standard 115V/60Hz input (220V/50Hz version available on request)