Radial Pulse Therapy Device – Oceanus
Introducing the Radial Pulse Therapy Device – Oceanus.
Acoustic Wave Therapy is the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment solution for acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain. It uses acoustic pressure waves that are delivered from the head of the wand into the body stimulating metabolism, enhancing circulation, and accelerating the healing process.
Radial Pulse Therapy Device Features and Benefits
- 7” color touch screen
- “Plug & Play” system
- Multi-preset treatment protocols
- 28 x Physio Programs
- 8 x Cellulite Programs
- 2 x Erectile Dysfunction Programs
- User friendly and reliable
- No air compressor, low maintenance cost
- Easy to use
Radial Pulse Therapy Device Indications
- Sports medicine
- Aesthetic medicine
Radial Pulse Therapy Device Specifications
- Technology: Compressor free ballistic radial shockwave therapy-system with electromagnetic generator as projectile accelerator
- Power Levels / Energy: 10 to 185 mJ
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programs: 7 preset programs, adjustable
- Protocols: More than 25 illustrated preset treatment recommendations
- Controls: Color touch-screen for all software operations
- Applicators: 6 mm / 15 mm / 25 mm
- Life time: NOW WITH minimum 300,000 shocks per applicator head and 4,000,000 shocks per handpiece.
- Dimensions: 11 1/2″ L x 9 1/2″ W x 5″ H
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (controller unit only)
- Packaging: Aluminum Carrying Case
- 4 MILLION PULSE COUNT WARRANTY
How does radial shockwave therapy work?
Radial shockwave therapy is a non-surgical technique developed for the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. The treatment utilizes a unique set of proprietary acoustic pressure waves that are delivered through the body and focused on the site of pain or injury. It stimulates the metabolism, enhances blood circulation, accelerates the healing process. As a result, allowing damaged tissues to regenerate and recover.