VECTRA GENISYS TRANSPORT LASER
Introducing the Vectra Genisys Transport Laser.
Laser Light Therapy is a physical modality that emits photons (light) in very specific regions of the electromagnetic spectrum. Laser Light Therapy is the most researched and published modality in physical rehabilitation and has demonstrated a multitude of clinical benefits that include relieving pain from minor muscular and joint aches, pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, relaxing muscle spasms and increasing local blood circulation. The Vectra Genisys Laser System is an easy-to-use, dedicated laser system. It features an innovative case design; a logical control system; a large, easy-to-read graphical LCD display; a repositionable base allowing desktop or wall mount configuration and a battery pack option for portable therapy applications.
FEATURES OF THE TRANSPORT LASER THERAPY UNIT
- Fully functional device with independent control over all parameters
- Continuous and pulsed treatment modes
- Real time feedback of dosage delivered.
- Useful selection of clinical indications & user defined protocols
- Choice of 8 interchangeable Laser Diode and Cluster Applicators w/ power ranging from 100-1440mW
- Electronic Signature Recognition allows each laser applicator to be used in a “plug-and-use” format
- Laser Therapy can be controlled from the laser applicator
- Lightweight design, with battery-powered option and custom
- designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy
- Unit designed for table top, wall mount or mobile use
- Laser protective eyewear included (2x)
The following features are available on the VectraGenisys Laser:
- Clinical Portable Battery Powered Option
The VectraGenisys Laser is a truly portable laser unit that does not confine you to a wall socket to operate.
- Clinical Indications
An efficient approach for setting up a treatment using preset parameters.
- Real Time Feedback
This feature provides a measured and monitored output system that adjusts the dosage delivered to the patient.
- Electronic Signature™
Automatically calibrate the system to any VectraGenisys Laser applicator.
- Ergonomic Applicators
A new ergonomic design that offers a 20 degree contour in the applicator hand grip. This ergonomic extra will help deliver
uniform laser light therapy with greater clinician comfort.
- Clear LCD
Guide the operator through the setup process providing continuous feedback about treatment settings. Gives you optimal
visibility during attended procedures.
- User Protocols
User protocols allow you to set, save, and change the parameters of each program (protocol) in order to tailor it to meet your
patients’ specific needs. Ten storage slots are available for user protocols.