Olympus CF-Type Q160S Colonovideoscope Sigmoidoscope Tower
The Olympus CF-Type Q160S Colonovideoscope is offering sharp, clear images, large image size, and auxiliary water capability for easy removal of mucus and stool inside the colon, this is today’s most versatile scope for colonoscopic examination and treatment.
Olympus CF-Type Q160S Colonovideoscope Features
- Full-screen display size give superior image quality
- Auxiliary water jet facilitates mucosal cleansing
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information such as the number of procedures performed
- Extra-wide 140° field of view and extensive 4-way angulation
- Compatible with CV-180, CV-160, and CV-140 video processors
- 3.7 mm diameter channel can handle a wide range of treatment requirements and provides high suction capability even when forceps are being used
Optimizing sigmoid imaging – Large image size and a 730 mm working length for optimized sigmoidoscopy, enabling easy scope maneuverability during lower GI endoscopy
Easy to control insertion – Easy-to-access buttons and user-selectable switches improve operability during sigmoidoscopy and polypectomy
Easy mucosal cleaning for better observation – An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump and the video system to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
Super-wide-angle images – An extra-wide 140° field of view and extensive four-way angulation enable complete and comprehensive examination of the sigmoid colon.
Built-in scope identification – The Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
Olympus CF-Type Q160S Colonovideoscope Specifications
- Optical System
- Field of View: 140°
- Direction of View: Forward
- Depth of Field: 3 to 100 mm
- Insertion Tube
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 12.8 mm
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 13.2 mm
- Bending Section
- Angulation Range: Up 180° | Down 180° | Right 160° | Left 160°
- Instrument Channel
- Inner Channel Diameter: 3.7 mm
- Minimum Visible distance: 5 mm from distal end
- Working Length: 730 mm
- Total Length: 1040 mm
This set consist includes an additional scope. Scopes are in very good working and cosmetic condition